FZ1 Riders Show us your baby!!

I know! Not having $$$$ seems to be the norm for me these days.

It's the damned bills! I keep telling her not to pay them! It's taking away mad-mod-money! But she seems to think that sending it all out to them is somehow more important then MY needs. ;)

I need a windfall!

It's the damned bills! I keep telling her not to pay them! It's taking away mad-mod-money! But she seems to think that sending it all out to them is somehow more important then MY needs. ;)

I need a windfall!

Yeah, whats worse is that yesterday I finally sold my Nova project car. The guy came to pick it up, cash in hand. There in being my dilemma! I got the Devil on one shoulder and an Angel on the other. And you know what I'm talking about!!

Finally took some outdoor pictures, nice and clean between the rain showers. The little bag I have strapped on the passenger seat is from Touratech, big enough to store a rain jacket, a water bottle and some smaller things.

Here are some pictures of mine when I first got it with some mods and now in it's current state:

When I bought it:
IMG_0281R.jpg

In it's current state:
IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

My new and old

Here is a shot of my new bike and my old one. Wrote the old one off on the 17th of may this year. one week before my wedding. I walked all day and limped all night. hahaha.

Here is my Gen1. Got a great deal and really haven't done much yet besides led turn signals and getting rid of the rear fender. Waiting for it to get cold and rainy and then im gonna tear into it. I am learning a ton from this site!!

Need to update this image, but you get the general idea....

Baglux seat covers, polished wheels, rear footpegs removed

100_1604.jpg

And from the other side

100_1600.jpg

With cans you dont see every day.....

Where DID those cans come from? Great stuff! Did you buy this stock and do these mods yourself?

I am considering the bracket and removal of the pillion pegs/brackets. :D

Where DID those cans come from? Great stuff! Did you buy this stock and do these mods yourself?

I am considering the bracket and removal of the pillion pegs/brackets. :D

I cheated and brought it like that, these are the sellers images!

Have added Pazzo's (the gold matches the forks exactly) and some stainless bolts/fixings and a Telferizer fixing for my Garmin

The cans are from Campbell Custom Exhausts:Custom 1-off systems, Stainless Steel motor cycle exhaust systems to your specifications in the UK

Sound as good as they look

Telferizer do
Hayabusa1.jpg

that on the FZ1-S fits the top right (of the 4) handlebar clamp bolts and avoids all ugly bracketry

Will get images if required

I swear -- good looking ride, but the Europeans get all the cool chit and make us pay through the nose to obtain the same thing.....

Welcome to the forum!

Adam

my new bitch ..lol

This is my new 2006 FZS 1000 I call it "the bitch"... she took all of my money and I only get to rider her once in a while...lol CHEERS! :tup:

Back