Arrow headers are INSTALLED!

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
Work is paying out the bonuses next week. Installment one is as follows:

08fz1_header03.jpg

Time for "Guess the Mod!" and the manufacturer! Easy for those who can follow a link.... Haha!!!

Last edited:
The follow-up to this will be the custom map from our local Dynojet tuner. I feel with the header installed, I cannot do much more with the intake/exhaust so that would be THE map for me. ;) Got quoted $250 for the Spring Special.

So yes, the first ones are Holeshot from Dale Walker... I cannot find ANY performance specs on them... Plenty from the Arrow headers though....

I can get the Arrow set for $460 and have them jet-coated for $275 and still be under the cost of the Dale Walkers.... :D LIGHT BULB!!!!!

Re: Coming soon...

Or.... because the one-piece dude is about $700, I can get these for $460.00 but I'm not fond of the multi-piece...

DSC00408.jpg

The bike in that photo looks very familiar ;)
Go the Arrows mate.
They are top quality, give a nice boost in the midrange and a bargain to boot.

Sent from my SG3

Ok. Ordering the Arrows at the end of this week. :D I'm going to call the local guy and get a set price on the ceramic jet coat. They say $275 on their site but I'm not sure if the price changes from a single piece to many! I'll post pics before and after the install. We all know what they look like not coated anyway. ;)

@ballmead - When I did a google image search, your photo was one of the first to appear! :tup:

Now you'll have to bump your insurance for aftermarket parts again. :)

When do Michele's headers arrive? :stirpot:

LOL! Nope.... this still puts me under the $6k allotment so we're good!

She will not let me do any performance mods to her bike. Outside of the K&N filter, slip-on with AIS blocked, fuel line and appearance stuff, she's all stock. She's not a performance rider anyway so.... ;)

Hope to have this all done and over to the tuner as riding weather sets in. Still in the teens here in the mornings and now the man says another 8 - 10" of snow possible this week. :eek5: We've gotten rid of a TON of what was here for the winter.

Ballmead, did MotovationUSA use your photos for their site? The pic on their product page is the same one.... or is that not your pic?

Forget the end of the week, I just placed the order for them. $460 with free shipping. Going to inquire for the ceramic guys now.

Next stop is the Dyno!

She will not let me do any performance mods to her bike. Outside of the K&N filter, slip-on with AIS blocked, fuel line and appearance stuff, she's all stock. She's not a performance rider anyway so.... ;)

Hope to have this all done and over to the tuner as riding weather sets in. Still in the teens here in the mornings and now the man says another 8 - 10" of snow possible this week. :eek5: We've gotten rid of a TON of what was here for the winter.

I'll let you do performance mods on my bike... :wazzup:

I'll let you do performance mods on my bike... :wazzup:

Do you know how much I'd LOVE to tear down your bike and put it all back together with all the mods in place? ;)

The Busted Knuckle Garage is open for business Troy. You supply the parts, bike and beer and I'll get the job done. :tup:

Do you know how much I'd LOVE to tear down your bike and put it all back together with all the mods in place? ;)

The Busted Knuckle Garage is open for business Troy. You supply the parts, bike and beer and I'll get the job done. :tup:

I may have to schedule a trip to NH. You don't know how much I'd love to meet you and Michele along with other east cost and TX members.

BTW, I haven't heard from Norm for a long time. I hope all is well with him. I miss his posts.
:thinking:

I may have to schedule a trip to NH. You don't know how much I'd love to meet you and Michele along with other east cost and TX members.

BTW, I haven't heard from Norm for a long time. I hope all is well with him. I miss his posts.
:thinking:

Come on up any time!

<------ you have my location!!!

Norm is doing well. He's not been very active on the forums or the motorcycles for that matter. He's only got the FZ1 right now. The Connie was traded in toward a Prius. He and his Lady bought a home in Boca Raton and are focused on happiness. Lord knows Norm has earned some happiness in his life and I'm very grateful he's found a way to move on from tragedy. I'll let him know you were asking about him. He has been a little more active on FB as of late though. :D

Last edited:

So will she be getting a CD screen? Lol

Back