What Motor Car Do You Drive ?

2006 Accord EX-L, 4 cylinder w/ a 5 speed:

DSC02178.jpg

2003 Tundra 4.7 SR5 2wd.

It has about 155k on it and it runs amazing. The only things I have had to do -

02 sensor
rebuilt radiator and did thermostat just for the heck of it

I wish toyota's weren't so badass so I could buy American!

Vee Dub

2003 Volkswagen Golf GTI VR6
6-speed
138,000 miles
GTI/VR6 Badges removed (although visible in these pics, they have since been removed)

Recently had to replace the water pump, but other than that I haven't had to do anything. I bought in early 2009 with 106,000 miles. Love it!

Edit: for those of you extremely observant users, the binary decal translates into the ASCII characters 'VR6'.

corner_rear_left.jpg

Last edited:
This was my last car an Audi TT 225, before 'her that knows best' said we had to get something with 4 doors that you can get the kids in the back
P4060030.jpg

So I've now got a Volvo S40 se Sport, It's alright to go shopping in but not much fun on the twisty stuff
Volvo_S40-027.jpg

Haha well being a TRUE biker, my choice in cars is simply to fulfil a purpose of keeping me dry in shite weather, oh and safe in the ice ............. well ........... safe ISH !! lol

And so i announce ladys and gentlemen, i drive ............

A RED X REG ROVER 25 1.6 !!! EVEN GOT ALLOYS TO BOOT LOL

I drive a 99 Dodge Stratus (pic is with my old 18" rims, have different 17" rims now).

IMG_1425edit.jpg

And when I'm not at college I can drive this thing. A 1988 Dodge Ram 50 w/ 2.0 Liter and a 5 speed. It has no power, no air, no power steering, and a homemade rear bumper, but is so fun to drive around in and makes a great farm truck.

D-5010.jpg

2008 Saab TurboX XWD for me
2006 Jaguar S-Type R (supercharged) for the wife

Both relatively rare cars, and still thankful that the Saab did not go extinct...

POS special

A1985 Toyota Tercel 2 door hatchback. They don't call me oldschool for nothing! In really nice shape not that anyone would care. It gathers crowds like a train wreck when it's parked, mainly (I think) because people can't believe their eyes. I have not taken pictures of it in years, but will add a shot when I get around to it. I drive it in the winter when I Can't drive a bike.:frown:

fullshop.jpg

Last edited:
My wife and I like the AWD vehicles for the snow:

2007 Subaru Outback (I usually drive this)
or
2004 CRV EX (My wife usually drives this)

The kids drive a 1997 Toyota Camry, it only has about 70K miles.

Back