What Motor Car Do You Drive ?

1988 Toyota Camry. I bought it used in 1997 for $4750 and have been driving it ever since. My wife hates it, but I can't afford a car payment so I plan to milk a few more years out of it!

I drive a 2003 Nissan 350z which doesn't see too many miles because I commute to work with my fiance in her 2008 Toyota Prius. Here's a pic of my ride:
IMG_0748.jpg

Never been much of a car-fan, and our choices of cars is determined by practicallity for the kids and their stuff and also my stuff when doing a trackday :)

I drive a Ford Galaxy model 2009
My misses drives a Renault Kangoo which is sometimes also used for my trackday when the Ford is in maintenance :)

Last edited:
1988 Toyota Camry. I bought it used in 1997 for $4750 and have been driving it ever since. My wife hates it, but I can't afford a car payment so I plan to milk a few more years out of it!

Don't feel bad at all. My 86' Olds Cutlass is still going strong after 25 years and the best part is that Jan. 2011, I'll be putting classic insurance on it going from 1,100 bucks a year for only liability, to about 90 or 100 bucks. Also, my inspections will be 10 bucks and No dyno run! I'm never selling this car!. The thousand I will save in insurance, I'll add some of that to the FZ's policy and enroll in the roadside plan.

Don't feel bad at all. My 86' Olds Cutlass is still going strong after 25 years and the best part is that Jan. 2011, I'll be putting classic insurance on it going from 1,100 bucks a year for only liability, to about 90 or 100 bucks. Also, my inspections will be 10 bucks and No dyno run! I'm never selling this car!. The thousand I will save in insurance, I'll add some of that to the FZ's policy and enroll in the roadside plan.

Its always great to find a good car that last like an energizer bunny! My fenders are showing some rust, but everything still works except the three lowest setting buttons on the heater/AC. Amazingly, the power sunroof doesnt leak either!

I'm more into my bike, mechanically, financially, and I ride more then I drive, but I have a nice little mint condition 2005 Honda Accord. Great gas mileage, somewhat proffesional looking with a tan leather interior. But it's no speed demon. :)

My new to me cage.....a 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport
4.0 liter inline 6, 5 speed manual, 4 inch body lift, 33 inch mud runners
I am enjoying it so far

PART_1295102254609.jpg

I no longer own a car; but when I did, I had the following (in descending order):

1989 Honda Civic Si
1989 Toyota Supra turbo
1985 Toyota MR2
1981 Toyota Corolla hatch

I'll see if I can wrangle up some photos somewhere :)

I do miss having a car sometimes... it sure is handy

Last edited:
I have a 2000 Honda Civic, 407 000km and counting. Minus 25 degrees C this morning and it started as smoothly as my bike on a nice summer day. My wife drives the 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Hatch but I get to give it a whirl whenever we go on long trips.

being that most of us also drive a motorcar , when not riding our awesome FZ1's . what brand & style of motorcar do you drive ? when you cant ride your FZ1 .. :)

i currently drive a Ford Falcon XR6 sports Sedan , sorry i dont have any pic's to add .. :eek:
Audi a6 2006 2.0tdi

I have two cages.
I have a 97 Dodge Ram 3/4 Ton Truck and a 1989 Mustang GT 5.0
I think I'm going to upgrade this year and get a new car. I can't decide between the Mustang, Camaro and Challenger. Hmmm decisions?!?!? :shaking head:

Last edited:
Back