What did you do to your Non-FZ1 motorcycle today.

I got my Motion Pro bearing removal kit .
And i put new wheel bearings in the front
Of the ST . Everything went smooth !!
8830f07d3013c6f446308f6d77f8eee1.jpg
a3f069e60c5f3497bc2e331ea052b7e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought the FZ1 was up for the Winter but with temps close to 60 degrees, I wound up taking a spin over to the local Rite Aid. Once I came home I decided to tend to the weak link in Harbor Freight's Loading Ramp. I learned the hard way that it's just not strong enough to ride the bike up the ramp. I took out the first two braces with Ray's front tire when we picked up his new bike. It could have been worse if it had broken once I was up the ramp. Luckily I was able to back it off before that happened. I brought home some diamond plate which I am going to rivet into place on the center section of the ramp so that it doesn't happen again. Now if I could just find my rivet gun!!!

IMG_1218_zps3d3ce84a.jpg

IMG_1219_zpse89461b1.jpg

Mounted up a luggage rack and backrest today. I very rarely have a pillion except for the occasional rides. I got my DrySpec D38 bag the other day. Waiting for the two D20 smaller bags to arrive. One will mount on the rack and the other on top of the big bag. Getting closer to being ready for some road trips next year. I will look into some all weather riding gear in February at the bike show in Chicago.

rack5.JPGrack6.JPGrack8.JPGrack9.JPGrack7-1.JPG

Ordered a front fender riser and fender extended for the Tiger.

Just received my Keihin FCR 39 carb for the DRZ. Should have that installed this weekend if everything else comes in like my throttle cable.

I picked up a used beer barge at a very good price. Installed hitch & wiring on the Hondapotamas plus new wheel bearings, tires / tubes for the trailer. Pulls like it's not back there. This picture makes it look bigger than it really is but it will come in handy for multi day rides when the Mrs. joins me.

IMG_3538_zpsddd4a1e2.jpg

Back