What did you do to your FZ today?

Plastidipped the CD Strike cowl because the 2013 rear is blacked out. Testing to see if it should become permanent paint....

attachment.php

OR THIS

attachment.php

jusy joined site so forgive me if im poting in wrong place.this is my FZ1RR as i like to call it.almost complite.lots of mods as you can see.hope you all like it

rims are marchesini forged,from milwalkie yamaha race team.they are R1 fitment so sprocket carrier spacer had to be made.front slipped in as is into 4c8 front end.im not sure on the weight,but they look good,well i think so

rims are marchesini forged,from milwalkie yamaha race team.they are R1 fitment so sprocket carrier spacer had to be made.front slipped in as is into 4c8 front end.im not sure on the weight,but they look good,well i think so

Do you have pics of all the work being done? If so, please create a new thread and share the mods, build pics and explain how this bike came to be what it is today. That's a LOT of very nice custom work! Well done!

thankyou,i do have pics as i was working on her,i will post them tmoro.thankyou i will start a new thread once ive learned how to use this forum.build only took 3 months as the parts i needed turned up very quickly.maybe i will get to ride her shortley,once shes finished lol

I think it looks great either way but I probably prefer the two tone look.

You might want to think about getting a black/carbon muffler though. It stands out a bit too much IMHO.

I think it looks great either way but I probably prefer the two tone look.

You might want to think about getting a black/carbon muffler though. It stands out a bit too much IMHO.

We've been discussing it on FB too. Either the Black Series CF Two Bros or get this one powder coated and save some money. ;)

So, it's about a 50/50 split thus far on the seat cowl. ;)

You can do better than that. Just use a long bit, patience, and a shop vac.

Your absolutely right! My anal tendencies wouldn't let me leave it like that so I brought home the secret weapon from work today so by tomorrow evening you'll see it squeaky clean in there! Pics tomorrow as I'm way too tired to sit in that garage tonight.

We've been discussing it on FB too. Either the Black Series CF Two Bros or get this one powder coated and save some money. ;)

So, it's about a 50/50 split thus far on the seat cowl. ;)

My vote goes for a flat black seat cowl.

P-coat the existing pipe...at any speed above 5mph, you won't be able to tell the difference;)

After looking around for HID conversion kits, I settled on the 55w Kensun 5000k kit... I can't wait to try these on;)

Yes, HIDs work best with projector conversions... gotta have something to do during winter, Right?

IMG_20140807_205348.jpg IMG_20140807_205353.jpg

Reinstalled the freshly flashed ECU and did the fuel line mod as mine had already kinked from lifting the tank a mere three times already. It's a little too late to go for a test run so it will have to wait for the trip to work in the morning.

Reinstalled the freshly flashed ECU and did the fuel line mod as mine had already kinked from lifting the tank a mere three times already. It's a little too late to go for a test run so it will have to wait for the trip to work in the morning.

Good stuff, you will love it.
Who did the flash for you?

Sent from my Nexus 5

Back