Top Sellerie Seat

You purchased the standard and not the lowered correct?
I'm asking because I am short and can barely flat foot on the stock seat.
I'm checking the bargain bin now!
Thank you!

I did get the standard seat BUT I have a lowering link on my bike.
The link got me to almost flat footing it, but the seat raised me back up about a quarter of an inch.
I'm gonna guess that the standard TS seat will not raise you up any more than the stock......
I'm sure if I'm wrong someone will let me know :)

The link got me to almost flat footing it, but the seat raised me back up about a quarter of an inch.
I'm gonna guess that the standard TS seat will not raise you up any more than the stock......

Curious with what you think on a longer trip... C'mon nice weather!

I ordered the seat today.
Thanks Brenda and all who have contributed to this thread.
I'm looking forward to receiving it even though there is not much riding going on here in the Indiana cold.

I ordered the seat today.
Thanks Brenda and all who have contributed to this thread.
I'm looking forward to receiving it even though there is not much riding going on here in the Indiana cold.

You're Welcome (even though I was nudged by Norm & Eric ;))

:party0011: Please post up a pic or 2 when ya get it! :party0011:

oh and by the way :welcome: to the forum!

I was thinking about taking a solo trip to NM. My dad lives in Albequerqie and so does Brohay. :)

John & I rode down last year. We were in Santa Fe & Albuquerque. I'm pretty sure we'll be going again this year.
I will do a thread this time & we'll see who we can have a margarita with :)

Well Norm between yourself and Eric you've convinced me and I just ordered my new seat yesterday. Since they had a 10% holiday discount I couldn't resist. The only problem now is that I won't be able to try it out for around 4 months when the snow finally melts up here.:canada flag:

Trucker - you're going to love that seat. I ordered mine earlier this moth and have been "squeezing" in rides as weather permits. Awesome saddle.

I think it is even better than my Corbin on my Harley as far as comfort goes.

D

Back