*****The Riding Game*****

(You & I were thinking the same thing today Junior with the sports car)

Next challenge:

YOUR BIKE IN FRONT A VW THING...

I haven't seen one of these since high school! :eek5:

Last edited:
(You & I were thinking the same thing today Junior with the sports car)

Next challenge:

YOUR BIKE IN FRONT A VW THING...

I haven't seen one of these since high school! :eek5:

Sorry, new to they game I see them every once in a wile, and kudos on the nice car that's sweet. I am still shooting for the bike cop that someone posted a while back, Maybe a (good looking female) cop on my bike. :) : oops:

Ok, as the clock is close on the 48 hours I figure that i would post a new one if thats ok?

New Challange:

Your bike in front of an airport.

That I think would be easy enough... :tup:

Ok, as the clock is close on the 48 hours I figure that i would post a new one if thats ok?

New Challange:

That I think would be easy enough... :tup:

If I understand the rules correctly the person who meets the last listed challenge is supposed to pose a new challenge right away, the 48 hour rule only applies if a given challenge has not been met within this timeframe. Also I believe the idea is to only post a picture of the current challenge, not past challenges. Somebody will correct me if I am wrong I'm sure.
And always repost the current challenge with every post :D
New Challange:

If I understand the rules correctly the person who meets the last listed challenge is supposed to pose a new challenge right away, the 48 hour rule only applies if a given challenge has not been met within this timeframe. Also I believe the idea is to only post a picture of the current challenge, not past challenges. Somebody will correct me if I am wrong I'm sure.
And always repost the current challenge with every post :D
New Challange:

Thanks RavenFZ1 I wont post the picture that I got with the moto cop today than. I am actually enjoying this game as it gives me something to do on my way home from work.

Your bike in front of an airport. [/QUOTE]

Thanks RavenFZ1 I wont post the picture that I got with the moto cop today than. I am actually enjoying this game as it gives me something to do on my way home from work.

Sorry, but I don't see anything wrong in posting a pic from a past challenge. As long as the current challenge pic is new, what's the harm?

Sorry, but I don't see anything wrong in posting a pic from a past challenge. As long as the current challenge pic is new, what's the harm?

I don't see anything wrong with it either, I was just stating the rules as I understood them. If we are going to post pictures of any of the past challenges, shouldn't we just be posting with a full list of all challenges to date instead of one challenge at a time?

Your bike in front of an airport.[/quote]

"Dirty Dozen" ?

I don't see anything wrong with it either, I was just stating the rules as I understood them. If we are going to post pictures of any of the past challenges, shouldn't we just be posting with a full list of all challenges to date instead of one challenge at a time?

Ok, Im not trying to cause a conflict here, rules are rules so its my bad, not anyone elses. I have an idea if you don't mind me tossing it out there.

Besides the regular running game I have an Idea... How about a "Dirty dozen" 12 challenges (along the same ideas that are presently in this thread, but get progressively harder as they go) that have to be done in a certain time frame? All twelve pics of the challenge get posted at one time, and the senor members call foul if there is one? Each person that dose the "dirty dozen" first calls for a "Dirty Dozen" (new 12 challenges for each challenger) When the challenger is ready the he says ready and asks for a time the "Dirty Dozen" to be posted and the clock starts when the "dirt dozen" is posted, the challenge ends when the clock runs out or the Challenger posts his dozen? Based on the challenges on the list the poster of the challenges is allowed to post a time limit based on how difficult they are. So it could be 48 hours or it could be 2 weeks based on the persons location, time of year, etc. I also think that there would have to be some borders like nothing Illegal etc.

So what do you think? Cause i can be the Guinea pig?

:stunta]:

Last edited:
"YOUR BIKE IN FRONT OF AN AIRPORT"

I've been taking my ride out for a spin and was testing my key ring camera last night. I've filmed my bike in front of the Brussels airport (will upload the vid later today/tomorrow)
but realise this was not achieved within 48h rule, hence the last "winner" gets stil to suggest a new challenge

Here's the vid
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ojYYsdbrY"]YouTube - 3Okt2010[/ame]

Last edited:
Why don't we start as suggested by Junior...Dirty Dozen.
Due to the season ending, I suggest we try it first with a half dozen...all including your beloved FZ1

1. Picture your bike on an supermarket parking
2. Picture your bike in an underground carparking
3. Picture your bike on a dirtroad
4. Picture your bike next to a railroad track (if possible with moving train passing by)
5. Picture your bike in front of a truck loading dock
6. Picture you in a Halloween costume on your bike (stationary)

Period to achieve: closing at Saturday 16/10 10h gmt

Last edited:
5. Picture your bike in front of a truck loading dock
Period to achieve: closing at Saturday 16/10 10h gmt

example5 =
011-1.jpg

I can on weekends. By the time I leave work, the sun is setting here and pics wouldn't be useful at all. :( I could try at lunch tomorrow though. :D

Back