*****The Riding Game*****

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
This was started over on the sister site by Wavex and grew to be quite a fun thread. It involves you, your bike, a camera and a lot of riding! I thought it would be fun to bring it here too...

Name a place or thing to take a picture with your bike. First person to go out, take, and post the picture picks the next one. Must be a picture taken after the challenge started! Try not to make it impossible. No photochops. If nobody else gets the picture within 48hours, the person that picked it can choose a new one. New challenge must be picked when picture of the last one was posted...

RULES:

1) If a challenge is not met after 48hours a new topic is picked by the last winner...

2) Post your pic in this thread and state your new challenge below the picture.

3) Your bike must be in ALL pics...

4) After any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.

5) Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge is posted. Don't cheat, there's no point of cheating... the point is to get out and ride!

I will start and make it easy to get the game rolling...

Your bike in front of a grocery store. GO!

Last edited:
Okay so I can get the pic then announce what I want to see without actually having to take a pic of my bike in that picture? Not that I'm going to the grocery store at 1 a.m. just wondering...

You have to go out, take the pic that you're challenged with, post it here and then you get to issue the next challenge.

Please be sure to always put at the end of a post here the current challange. :D

Your bike in front of a grocery store. GO!

Ya'll are lazy! I keep a PnS camera in my tail section for photo ops, and I saw this post right before going to check out a new Fry's by the house. Here ya go!

004-1.jpg

My Challenge:
Your bike infront of your state capitol building. Bonus points if it's infront of another states capitol on a road trip!:stirpot:

I don't even know where the capital building is for new mexico.Hell I have never been to the capital.

All the buildings in Santa Fe look the same! lol

P.S. Pyro and I will be going through, near Austin this Friday, but I bet Hellgate can beat us to it.

Last edited:
Bunch of artsy/hippies in Santa Fe anyway. Drove by there last week, don't know if I can get up there again before the time expires.....

Men, I warn you...I have been playing this game since December of last year... It can often get.... well, um... Let's just say after 52 rounds some of the "objectives" have gotten more challanging & Interesting. DON"T SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU! Farm animals, Strippers, Nuns, Police, Hookers, Restricted Areas, Mental Health Facilities, all and more have been fair game.
(http://vfrworld.com/forums/anything-goes/27773-photo-contest-32.html)
With that said, I'M IN!

Men, I warn you...I have been playing this game since December of last year... It can often get.... well, um... Let's just say after 52 rounds some of the "objectives" have gotten more challanging & Interesting. DON"T SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU! Farm animals, Strippers, Nuns, Police, Hookers, Restricted Areas, Mental Health Facilities, all and more have been fair game.
(Photo Contest)
With that said, I'M IN!

Well done TimeBombAZ! Thanks for being the first!

fazer1sniper, keep in mind, this is a family-oriented board so we do have to keep it at least PG-13. ;) But, I've seen some really crazy stuff on the other forums! The best part is how when a challenge isn't specific enough and someone thinks outside the box and gets a shot that makes you scratch your head. :D

Don't forget one of the rules people... put the current challenge at the end of your comments, ok? :D

Your bike in front of your state capitol building. Bonus points if it's infront of another states capitol on a road trip!

Last edited:
What'll it be man? No one could have this happen in the 48 hours... time for something a bit more obtainable. :D

Guess we posted at nearly the same time! ;)

My shop isn't local.... Ok... another challenge? Since we went stale and I started this, I'm compelled to issue another challenge:

A picture of your bike with any stuffed animal on it.

Back