*****The Riding Game*****

Harkin's Theatre in Tempe Marketplace. I can't actually pull in front of the theatre because it's in the middle of an outdoor mall.

But this is in front of the side exit, that I leave from (or could sneak in, you never know).

View attachment 13132

Next Challenge: Your bike in front of your favorite sports bar

Here is mine as king of the hill on A mountain tucson.

now lets see your bike next to a stranger and his/her bike.

You guys aren't getting any rain down there? We are getting dumped on right now up in Phoenix.

p.s. I see it's your first post, just in case you didn't read the rules, the game is played by taking pictures of the bike after the Challenge has been posted. There is 48 hours to complete the challenge, and if not the previous winner needs to pick a new challenge.

now lets see your bike next to a stranger and his/her bike

No rain yet but the clouds are coming in heavy. Just to make sure was that post correct?

Yeah, if you rode up there today or yesterday for that matter and snapped the photo, then it should be good. Just checking because you'll see in some older threads, people would use photos from previous rides. The point of the game is to get out and ride. That's why the pic can't be taken until after the challenge is posted.

Next Challenge: Your bike next to a stranger and his/her bike.

p.s. I'm jealous, it's all wet up here, I want to go out but I don't want to get my tail all muddy since I just cleaned it yesterday.

Ya that was today. you wouldn't believe how sunny it was this morning after the rain dumped on us this afternoon. :dontknow:

Next Challenge: Your bike next to a stranger and his/her bike.

hope this is close enough.......I could have gotten my a$$ kicked!

Next challenge: your bike next to a sign with either your name or your user name on it :)

and if your also on the fz6 site, you can get them both in one pop!

Well shoot I could have got the stranger one but somehow missed the challenge. It was even the former owner of my bike that I ran into at a gas station!

As for the current challenge......that might be tough. Time to hit Google to see if there is anything in my area.

Next challenge: Your bike next to a sign with either your name or your user name on it.

Jon...

This will be impossible for me. The only place in the country with my name on a sign that I know of is in upstate NY county or I guess a county in Illinois. Both are a long ass distance away from me. So I'll wait till hopefully somebody gets this one, or we can call the 48 hour rule.

Good luck everybody.

Next challenge: Your bike next to a sign with either your name or your user name on it.

Did you take the picture before or after the challenge was posted? The reason I ask is it's supposed to be taken after.

I'm not trying to be a jerk so please don't take offense. It just sounded from your comment that you took it awhile ago.

If I'm wrong I apologize.

Jon...

Did you take the picture before or after the challenge was posted? The reason I ask is it's supposed to be taken after.

I'm not trying to be a jerk so please don't take offense. It just sounded from your comment that you took it awhile ago.

If I'm wrong I apologize.

Jon...

Wow! Of all people, I should know the rules but surely didn't. And I was so happy when I saw the challenge!! No problem, I'll remove it and go back to the last challenge.

Ok so I feel a little guilty after Bill pulled his photo.

On the other hand took a two hour ride and I "think" I finally get to play unless folks consider John not the same as Jon (it is pronounced the same though).

i-GZkj3kS-L.jpg

i-WQmPxjt-M.jpg

And to be fair to Bill I'll use the challenge he chose...

Next: Your bike next to some kind of wildlife. (No squirrels, pigeons, or common birds)

Jon...

Last edited:
Ok, I hope this counts but I rode down to the Phoenix Zoo today. I don't pay attention to holidays and I guess it's President's Day so the parking lot was like a zoo with all the families and little kids. I managed to talk the parking lot attendant to let me go ride around back in the employee only area to see if I could get a picture with some wildlife. The only picture back there I could have taken was the ass end of a cow for the farmer exhibit but I figured that wasn't wildlife enough.

I managed to find this spot where this little thing of water was and it seemed to have some random birds down there. I hope this counts enough, at least for the effort and not getting arrested.

View attachment 13274

New Challenge: Your bike at the nearest college campus quad (or center campus)

..........I hope this counts enough, at least for the effort and not getting arrested.

My old eyes wont let me see the wildlife but for sure you get you credit for the effort and not getting arrested :)

Jon...

New Challenge: Your bike at the nearest college campus quad (or center campus)

It's a big campus. So if you look in the back ground, you can see the water tower USF bulls.
Next Challenge: You flexing your muscles in front of your bike!

Back