*****The Riding Game*****

A bit more of a challenge. Bike at an old water mill.

mill3.jpg

mill2.jpg

mill1.jpg

Got the water mill.. now.. next challenge: your bike by an old windmill!

In all honesty the picture is from last summer. I just came across it last night and thought I would share.
Don't we have any members in Holland?

It was too dark that night and the pic wouldn't come out.
Here's the little grass strip I pass on the way to work. There's an old Cessna and an ultralight parked in the "hanger"
Airports don't get much smaller than this.
Lets see your bike in the dirt..Dirt roads count, but the dirtier the better.
airport.jpg

Last edited:
Not fond of taking the FZ1 onto dirt, but I did get the XT out for a bit today....
if this is ok, then
Next Challenge: Your bike with horses in the background

Since Christmas is around the corner how about your bike with a Santa of some sort in the background.

Hold on there partner......if that is an original pic by you.........
then by all means post the next challenge. If it isn't then this one is still in play:

Hold on there partner......if that is an original pic by you.........
then by all means post the next challenge. If it isn't then this one is still in play:

It is an original picture by me. What might make it not a valid entry for this is I took that picture a couple of months ago. I did not take it after the challenge to post a pic of your bike with horses in the background was posted. So if the picture has to be taken after the challenge is posted then it should not be counted, partner. I just now checked page 1 of this thread and the rules say " Must be a picture taken after the challenge started!" So it looks like my picture I posted is NOT valid and the challenge to post a pic of your bike with horses in the background is still open.
edit: Here's the original picture I made the captioned picture from:

525936_4208837266030_1443783712_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back