Still Hog free at work

Here she is boys, feast your eyes!
IMG00085-20110504-0745.jpg

I used to work at harley and all we would do is install chrome accessories all day. I think the #1 accessory was chrome switch housings only $140 plus labor :wtf:

What is this beat on Harley week or what. Heck i don't ride my FZ when it's raining either, let alone my nice shiney cruiser. Sorry I just have nothing to prove, by riding in the rain to give the impression of a hardcore rider/biker.

I will ride in cold however :)

I am with you. I did my time in the early 90's when my EX500 was all I had for 6 years. If there is bad weather or even a hint of it I just really enjoy my mustang. I won't ride if rain chance is above 20% for the day. We all have our different tolerances and idea of what conditions make for an enjoyable ride. For me, rain is not one of them.

That poor subframe. Now I know I can't let my brother take his girlfriend(we call her Thumbalina) for a ride on my FZ. She makes the that little girl look svelt by comparison. He's been begging me for weeks, now I have a picture to show him. Even though it's a mockup he'll never connect the dots. And maybe the rubber isn't where the sparks are coming from. That's how she got him to date her, with that nifty little trick. Just imagine what she can do in the bedroom. EWWWWWWW!

LMAO!!!!!!!!
NO WAY!!!!!! Put Thumbalina on the bike and take a pic. I will pitch in for the shock repair!!! That would be priceless!!

That poor subframe. Now I know I can't let my brother take his girlfriend(we call her Thumbalina) for a ride on my FZ. She makes the that little girl look svelt by comparison. He's been begging me for weeks, now I have a picture to show him. Even though it's a mockup he'll never connect the dots. And maybe the rubber isn't where the sparks are coming from. That's how she got him to date her, with that nifty little trick. Just imagine what she can do in the bedroom. EWWWWWWW!

LMAO!!!!!!!!
NO WAY!!!!!! Put Thumbalina on the bike and take a pic. I will pitch in for the shock repair!!! That would be priceless!!

Pics of the bike or the bedroom - your choice.
I'm starting to like this Thumbalina :tup:

Got your back, today it was my FJR,one R6, one GT 1300, and no Harley's. Two guys at the shop have HD's, but they dont ride 600 miles a year between the two. They got a lot of HD t shirts, most of them from places they've never been. Kind of like buying a Deals Gap shirt online.

Last edited:
Please do not take me head off but I have to say that HD Road King or Electraglide (??) sure is a nice ride

No biggy, I have no idea what they are called but it is the top of the line and was a whopping $47,000 so it should look nice. My boss has to have the best. He had his old Goldwing trailer painted to match and the paint job cost more than my Kawi did!

no biggy, i have no idea what they are called but it is the top of the line and was a whopping $47,000 so it should look nice. My boss has to have the best. He had his old goldwing trailer painted to match and the paint job cost more than my kawi did!

Are you serious? $47,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Please do not take me head off but I have to say that HD Road King or Electraglide (??) sure is a nice ride

LOL
There is nothing wrong with liking Harleys. LOL I got to drive my buddy's Streetglide and it was pretty nice. LOL REALLY HEAVY but pretty nice. I think a lot of people are fed up with SOME Harley riders attitude of "If you aren't riding a Harley, you aren't riding a motorcycle". Most people are not like that but then again some are like that.
LOL
I had a nurse come in and ask me what bike was parked outside (my FZ1). When I told her it was a Yamaha she rolled her eyes and said the line stated above.
LOL So I decided to ask her why she felt that way.
She said that Harley Davidson was the finest motorcycle ever made and nothing else compared (Stupid statement - even when I rode a Harley I knew they were not the greatest bikes around....it's just marketing)
I asked her what bikes she had ridden to compare? (she could not answer)
I asked her what bikes she had owned? (she refused to answer - the answer was clearly zero)
I asked her what features made Harley stand out above the others? (Again - she could not answer)
:doh2:

IDK - Every group of people have their bright spots and then there are some that rode the short bus. Most of the people who act like the lady above are wannabe's. Then again I know a beautiful girl who drives a Ducatti and some guys were ragging on her for being materialistic.....her bike cost 8K. :confused0024:

LOL
There is nothing wrong with liking Harleys. LOL I got to drive my buddy's Streetglide and it was pretty nice. LOL REALLY HEAVY but pretty nice. I think a lot of people are fed up with SOME Harley riders attitude of "If you aren't riding a Harley, you aren't riding a motorcycle". Most people are not like that but then again some are like that.
LOL
I had a nurse come in and ask me what bike was parked outside (my FZ1). When I told her it was a Yamaha she rolled her eyes and said the line stated above.
LOL So I decided to ask her why she felt that way.
She said that Harley Davidson was the finest motorcycle ever made and nothing else compared (Stupid statement - even when I rode a Harley I knew they were not the greatest bikes around....it's just marketing)
I asked her what bikes she had ridden to compare? (she could not answer)
I asked her what bikes she had owned? (she refused to answer - the answer was clearly zero)
I asked her what features made Harley stand out above the others? (Again - she could not answer)
:doh2:

IDK - Every group of people have their bright spots and then there are some that rode the short bus. Most of the people who act like the lady above are wannabe's. Then again I know a beautiful girl who drives a Ducatti and some guys were ragging on her for being materialistic.....her bike cost 8K. :confused0024:

that's stupid. i hate that attitude. just like the wave. i don't bother giving harley guys any acknowledgement when i ride by anymore because the majority of them don't give me the same courtesy. that attitude is lame. we're all on bikes, and we all enjoy riding, so what's the big deal? the only thing those types of people do well is over pay for their bikes. that's all you're doing when you buy a harley, you're buying a name. you could save a few bucks and buy japanese if you really want a cruiser. but then all the harley guys would poop on you. there's an all veteran's club here that's called the american infidels. and me being a vet and always lookin for new ways to be in contact with guys like me, i was talking to these guys from that club at a pub crawl and they told me they have a strict policy that you have to be riding a harley. "awww blow it out your asses you fuckin sons of anarchy wannabes!" is what i should have said! but i just said "ok". not my scene anyway. did i mention i hate that harley elitist attitude?:rant:

i was talking to these guys from that club at a pub crawl and they told me they have a strict policy that you have to be riding a harley. "awww blow it out your asses you fuckin sons of anarchy wannabes!" is what i should have said! but i just said "ok". not my scene anyway. did i mention i hate that harley elitist attitude?:rant:

Your right - that is pretty lame. LOL I just CAN'T understand some people thinking that way. They act like whatever bike you are riding is the only bike that you have ever owned. Not to mention a lot of guys own multiple bikes. I'm saving up for another bike and I'm going to buy a Victory Hammer (8 Ball). I love those bikes. LOL So I couldn't hang with the Infidels because even though Victory is made in America it's not the right brand. LOL
Like I said - Most of the people who have Harley shirts, hats, do rags, boots, etc are wannabe's. They are trying their best to fit in and use their motorcycles to do it. LOL When you look at it - it doesn't take any skill to go down and buy whatever motorcycle that you want. LOL Crazy!! :wtf:

Seems like where I grew up everyone had a Honda Scrambler, Trail, etc(don't remember all the names). Occasionally, I heard about or seen a yellow Yamaha or one of those bare metal looking/red Husqvarna's. There were a few "dirtbags" as they were called in town who owned Harley's. Seemed like they were always outside in their front yard working on them while they drank their short little brown bottles of Blatz beer. I would see one "potato, potato, potato" around town once in a while but that was it. Now it really seems to matter which brand you ride as all those guys who rode the '70's Honda's wouldn't be seen on a "Jap" bike now. Boy how time/money has changed everything.

are you serious? $47,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid so. That is more than my first house cost. Probably more than all of the bikes I've ever owned cost put together. It is a "CVO" that is all I know or care to know about it. The blue and white one is owned by the mechanic, who has that typical brainwashed Harley "elitist attitude". He put about 1000 km a year on it, maybe. Trailers it to Sturgis ( I think he actually rode it down the first year he bought it. My boss rides his everywhere and takes as many trips as he can with it. If I paid 47 grand for a bike I would ride it every day so I would have to move to southern Texas.

One of my favorite videos. LOL He wrecks a $39K motorcycle. LOL That works out to about 3K a second. Sure does look like a Harley Davidson to me :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbSt_OhGELc]YouTube - ‪Guy crashes brand new motorcycle video‬‏[/ame]

Oh my god that was funny....I would never buy a Harley, riden many but not my style. Have lots of friends with Hogs and it is not just the 47,000.....they are always putting money into the money pits and not to mention most have a hard time getting 60,000 km out of that vintage engineering motor.
Hope that guy called Progressive and got hooked up before he let the clutch out

Back