Still Hog free at work

Must be afraid to dirty the chrome.
IMG00078-20110502-0752.jpg

You must work with a bunch of..............

.....................Intelligent people.:shine:

I've ridden a few hogs.....and I just don't get it. My friends with Hogs are always complaining about maintenance costs and farkle costs. Plus they all look the same in my opinion.

Here's what I picture when I think about Hogs (no offense to you Hog Riders out there)

***All below posts are all in good fun....no cry babies please***
Choppastyle

Last edited:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Woooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, Just saw my boss walk by with his chaps and half helmet on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He finally rode his Harley Spinger-Ultra-Heritage-Softtail-WideGlide-Whatever the heck in!

I could never have taken that shot. It would have been all blurry from my hand shaking from my histerical laughter. Are those sparks coming from her......:teeter:

I could never have taken that shot. It would have been all blurry from my hand shaking from my histerical laughter. Are those sparks coming from her......:teeter:

Exactly, every time I see this Photoshoped pic I laugh. It is pretty good but I have never seen something made of rubber throw sparks. :D

That poor subframe. Now I know I can't let my brother take his girlfriend(we call her Thumbalina) for a ride on my FZ. She makes the that little girl look svelt by comparison. He's been begging me for weeks, now I have a picture to show him. Even though it's a mockup he'll never connect the dots. And maybe the rubber isn't where the sparks are coming from. That's how she got him to date her, with that nifty little trick. Just imagine what she can do in the bedroom. EWWWWWWW!

Back