Still Hog free at work

I think I passed him on my way to work this morning....but I could be wrong...I passed like 30 of them and they all looked the same.

Choppastyle

There's no way. He would have needed a 55 gallon drum of 30 weight strapped on the back to ride that far! :eek5:

Last edited:
What is this beat on Harley week or what. Heck i don't ride my FZ when it's raining either, let alone my nice shiney cruiser. Sorry I just have nothing to prove, by riding in the rain to give the impression of a hardcore rider/biker.

I will ride in cold however :)

Sorry I just have nothing to prove, by riding in the rain

Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. I live where it rains 50 inches a year and don't have a choice ;) Sometimes I feel like I'd be happier up in the interior of BC where it only rains 8 inches a year

Last edited:
We will never fit in this attitude

So what your saying is you guys dont want to come over to hang out with my new kids around the corner. The Bretheren MC, some poser at work told me its $ 100.00 sign up and $ 25.00 a month:wtf: dues? What ever happened to getting jumped in to a gang.

So what your saying is you guys dont want to come over to hang out with my new kids around the corner. The Bretheren MC, some poser at work told me its $ 100.00 sign up and $ 25.00 a month:wtf: dues? What ever happened to getting jumped in to a gang.

I want to go buy their clubhouse on my back tire.

Damn Dayton is too far to ride to mess with a MC. Unless there's a good place to laugh at them while we have lunch. :laugh2:

Last edited:
I want to go buy their clubhouse on my back tire.

Damn Dayton is too far to ride to mess with a MC. Unless there's a good place to laugh at them while we have lunch. :laugh2:

Brother I can see the whole circus from my back porch, Saturday there was more new leather than bike night at Quaker Steak. Seriously they are a lot quieter than I thought they would be. Every now and then I would fire up the FZ1 and let the Micron high mount say welcome.

Here she is boys, feast your eyes!
IMG00085-20110504-0745.jpg

I bet he's way more hard-core than you. He scrapes his 'pegs' (well, OK, floor boards) on every corner. I bet you don't do that! :retard:

Chicken strips? It's the whole fillet! Maybe he saves money and goes 'darkside' with a car tire on the rear! :tdown:

I bet he's way more hard-core than you. He scrapes his 'pegs' (well, OK, floor boards) on every corner. I bet you don't do that! :retard:

Chicken strips? It's the whole fillet! Maybe he saves money and goes 'darkside' with a car tire on the rear! :tdown:

LOL. Nah, not him. Doubt he even breaks the speed limit. He rides slooooooooooooooooooooooow.

This is an attitude problem. Once you are sitting on any bike riding down the road --- it's all the same --- kinda like standing women on their head, well, except the real fatties --- their neck isn't strong enough.

Wow --- that's an unexpected image in my head -- this round ball with 2 little short legs and feet sticking out of it. :)

Anyway, my riding enjoyment is so narrow minded that I have spent some mental time trying to discover others interest and I have found some other areas of enjoyment but none that aren't more appropriately handled by a nice convertible.

But -- to each their own. Everyone that is on a bike helps lower the riding costs for all of us. When some poor sucker gets a ticket, it might be the cause for the cop to go home and leave me alone. I appreciate others bikers every time I come home without a ticket. :)

This is an attitude problem. Once you are sitting on any bike riding down the road --- it's all the same --- kinda like standing women on their head, well, except the real fatties --- their neck isn't strong enough.

I think all of these comments are all in good fun (to keep the thread going), no attitude intended. I'm happy to ride with anyone....but to add to your quote above.............Even some of the skinny ones aren't good rightside up or upside down....ha! Also the other girls look like they have strong necks...no?

Choppastyle

Last edited:
They all ride slow.....but I bet he's a professional at revving those pipes!

Actually he is one of the few who isn't constantly revving his big fire breathing V-twin.
The guy who lives across the street from me does that on his Fat Boy. We live about 50 yards from an intersection and I think he revs his 5-6 times before he gets to the stop sign. I still haven't figured that out.
He's the one who owned a Maxim before. 2 years ago he bought is Harley and I haven't seen him wear anything but Harley Davidson clothes since.
Pretty nice guy though. Seems to have gotten caught up in the Harley "Aura". :tup:

I think all of these comments are all in good fun (to keep the thread going), no attitude intended. I'm happy to ride with anyone....but to add to your quote above.............Even some of the skinny ones aren't good rightside up or upside down....ha! Also the other girls look like they have strong necks...no?

Choppastyle

MY EYES, MY EYES!!!! That's just mean. :)

Choppastyle

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Back