Show us your mug!

Yeah, great shot man! Definitely jealous of the weather you must be having and your daughter is beautiful :D

I just spent the day shoveling and snow blowing like 3 times today! :banghead:

Hi,
new member here, here's my latest attempt at being Valentino Rossi, and then Superman:
accident2.jpg

Been there before!

Thanks for the nice words fellas! I must apologize for my next statement in advance..... It's freezing here! never got out of the 50's all day. No snow though. He he he

it's Shanghai international circuit and it's loacated in Shanghai China. I think it is a little bit far from where you are. ha ha

LOL
I think you are right!!! Getting across all that water may be hard on my bike :)
I read something about this amazing track in Shanghai and I was wondering if that was where you were. I have to say that the pics I found are pretty awesome!!!
If I ever find my way over to your part of the world I would love to put some track time in at this place.

Shanghai1.jpg

shanghai2.jpg

shanghai3.jpg

shanghai4.jpg

shanghai5.jpg

LOL
I think you are right!!! Getting across all that water may be hard on my bike :)
I read something about this amazing track in Shanghai and I was wondering if that was where you were. I have to say that the pics I found are pretty awesome!!!
If I ever find my way over to your part of the world I would love to put some track time in at this place.

Shanghai1.jpg

shanghai2.jpg

shanghai3.jpg

shanghai4.jpg

shanghai5.jpg

yes im a Shanghainese and im living in Shanghai. this track will open for public every month you gotta pay 300rmb if you want to get on the track. 300rmb for 30 minutes. there are so many foreigner here even Americans.we have the same hobbys that's racing. But my skill is very awkward ha ha

yes im a Shanghainese and im living in Shanghai. this track will open for public every month you gotta pay 300rmb if you want to get on the track. 300rmb for 30 minutes. there are so many foreigner here even Americans.we have the same hobbys that's racing. But my skill is very awkward ha ha

Looks like a great place to hone your skills. I have watched Formula one races (last one very wet) on that track (on TV, not in person sadly). Make good use of the time.

Gee, I realized I hadn't put my fat a$$, I mean face up here yet... (The a$$ for a whole different forum... :embarrased:) :shaking head:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5vz6iwV38U]YouTube - Michael Jackson-Man in the mirror lyrics[/ame]
(I wonder if this song was about all his plastic surgeries?)

Yep, that's my FZ1 mirror... and there's my wife on her black 2009 Ninja 250R

Last edited:
Man -- I thought I was scary. Now I'm glad I posted my pic --- your wife might have placed a copy of my pic under her pillow!! :):)

Naw, she keeps it on top of her pillow. She doesn't even try to hide it. :shame:

your pic reminds me of George Carlin from "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure"
rufus.jpg
5132d1295184864-show-us-your-mug-joe-12-06.jpg

Last edited:
Back