SCORE!! FZ's new roommate

forgot to add shake appears at about 95mph and mostly goes away about 105 so I will pull the front wheel and have it rebalanced and maybe even new wheel bearings since they are cheap

well the Zx is hanging around guess it likes the attention it gets from being at my house! I was looking at the bubbled up paint on the gas cap so I pulled it and painted it metallic black with red bolts.That looked so nice I pulled the rear wheel and painted the center area black leaving the polished lip did the rear brake rotor metallic black with red bolts and sprocket bolts red as well now I gotta pull the front wheel and do the same up there.Bike is running awesome with the carb synch....not! guess I'll just buy the carb stix and do it my self

I want to know if you painted the rear sprocket bolts while they were on the wheel? I can't imagine you being able to torque those things down with a socket without marring the paint. They look cool by the way!

I want to know if you painted the rear sprocket bolts while they were on the wheel? I can't imagine you being able to torque those things down with a socket without marring the paint. They look cool by the way!

Of course he did! He used his wife's "best" nail polish too. Just wait until she finds out :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

bolts were all taken off the bike to paint and very careful putting back on.the red is actually a pretty close match for the Kawasaki "firecracker red" not even close to the FZ,poor neglected FZ has not been ridden since i got the Ninja!! Nail polish,Tony u seem to know a bit to much about womens beauty items........HMMMM???!!! :party0011:

johnny showed up with his carb stix today and we got the ninja dialed in also his mityvac where we bled the milkshake out of the brake /clutch system then a little TLC on the paint with the buffer.Thanks a ton for coming out today sucks we didnt get to ride some sweet roads around here.I found a ne wignition switch with 2 keys for 45 shipped on ebay

Back