Prayers needed for a forum member...

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
One of our members crashed yesterday. Some of you met him on the Deal's Gap meet a couple years ago. He's not an FZ1 rider but he is one of my best friends of many years. His member name is "Currently" and his name is Joe Cyr.

He was on an unfamiliar road and came over a small hill to find and unexpected stop sign. He was unable to stop and ditched the bike. Thankfully, he is a very cautious rider and was wearing all the gear to include a Dainese Gilet Wave Back Protector which saved his life. Without it, he would have likely broken his back.

He has suffered a broken scapula, lacerated liver, ruptured spleen among other injuries. He was scheduled for surgery last night but they called it off. He seems to be stable and I spoke to him late last night. He's in good spirits. It is unknown how long his recovery will be.

As I get more information, I'll pass it along to you all.

Ride safe and remember ATGATT, please?!?!?

-Eric

Gawd I hate reading threads like this.....but my thoughts are with him & his family.
Tell him we're all thinking of him Eric and wish him a fast and full recovery.

So sorry Joe went down, but I give praise he had all his gear on. Prayers and thoughts to you, Joe, for a successful surgery and complete recovery.

Back