Powerbulbs.com 20% Off Coupon Code

I put a set of those 2 weeks ago and I like them. Not quite like HID, but nice. Definitely brighter and whiter than the standard bulbs and they work with my modulator (unlike HID)

sent from my Moto-X on Tapatalk

Black-Friyay-Web-Banner.jpg

They're now offering 30% off with coupon code FRIYAY

My bulbs arrived today & are installed. Two thumbs up

Last edited:
I have seen the moto ones before but I think they're not quite as bright as the top spec car ones. My last Philips Xtreme bulbs lasted 3 years of daily use so I'm pretty satisfied with the longevity.

Thanks for sharing the link and the promo code!

3 yrs daily is pretty good. I also ordered mine the other day but just the moto. I am just waiting for them to come in to install. The price seemed great compared to the PIAA bulbs I have seen.

Well I finally got my Philips X-tremeVision Moto bulbs today but I had to contact the company to get me a replacement H4 bulb. I noticed something was broke inside the metal portion of the bulb when I took them out of the box. The bulb looks fine you can just a hear a rattle inside the metal portion so instead of taking the chance of it going bad right away I sent them a email. I hope they don't try and charge me shipping to send this one back to the UK from the US they are suppose to have a 12 month warranty.
Philips X-tremeVision Moto.jpg

Back