Powerbulbs.com 20% Off Coupon Code

looks like a bit of competition between philips and osram.......... I bought the philips extreme when it was 100% but changed to the osram night vision which was stronger on beam length and brightness.Now it seems philips has upped the aunty with 130% would be interesting which is better.

I'm just curious as to what was the shipping times for those whom have received their bulbs already? I have emailed them twice to obtain tracking info and they don't or haven't responded to my emails.

Arrived today at work!! Got the free marker bulbs as well. Thanks again Dustin, great find!!

d3d6bd5b99ee5182c2be0e3f25557ea4.jpg

I got the bulbs last week and took a few minutes to install them today. Here's the difference between the stock and the 130's.

uploadfromtaptalk1424028780450.jpg

It was a pretty bright day, but you can definitely see a difference in the light color. It's also -7°F here, with snow and salt on the roads. Don't see road testing them for a few weeks.

Sent from Tapatalk on my Note 4.

Last edited:
I gut the bulbs last week and took a few minutes to install them today. Here's the difference between the stock and the 130's.

View attachment 21973

It was a pretty bright day, but you can definitely see a difference in the light color. It's also -7°F here, with snow and salt on the roads. Don't see road testing them for a few weeks.

Sent from Tapatalk on my Note 4.

Thanks Clyde! I'm going to wait a bit until the snow disappears to install mine but thanks for posting the before/after shot. Looks great!

I'm just curious as to what was the shipping times for those whom have received their bulbs already? I have emailed them twice to obtain tracking info and they don't or haven't responded to my emails.

I had the same issue, one month after ordering and no delivery. So I emailed them and got a response to check with the neighbors and post office. I did and told them no luck. So they said they'' resend the order and two days later the original one shows up. Now I could pay for the new one or return it at their expense.

Now to comment on the bulbs, they are definately bluer than stock and seem brighter. The weather hasn't cooperated for a night time highway ride.

I had the same issue, one month after ordering and no delivery. So I emailed them and got a response to check with the neighbors and post office. I did and told them no luck. So they said they'' resend the order and two days later the original one shows up. Now I could pay for the new one or return it at their expense.

Now to comment on the bulbs, they are definately bluer than stock and seem brighter. The weather hasn't cooperated for a night time highway ride.

Thanks. I didn't wind up emailing them cause just like you, the bulbs came a day after my post. I haven't installed them yet but soon. I just have to get the tires mounted and installed first and then I'll throw them in.

Back