Power commander map for my 2006 FZ1

Hi folks. I'm new on here and not sure where to go to ask my question. I have a power commander v on my 2006 FZ1. I was provided with some odd map from Dynojet when I installed it. It ran terribly. When I looked at the map it is for a 2009 model with Yoshimura slip on installed.....My bike has a Coffmans slip on, K&N air filter and gutted cat.
I now have put a zero map in the PCV. It runs ok with that but has no go in till I get up to about 3000 rpm.
I'm pretty confused. Does anyone know what map I actually need to use ?

Hi folks. I'm new on here and not sure where to go to ask my question. I have a power commander v on my 2006 FZ1. I was provided with some odd map from Dynojet when I installed it. It ran terribly. When I looked at the map it is for a 2009 model with Yoshimura slip on installed.....My bike has a Coffmans slip on, K&N air filter and gutted cat.
I now have put a zero map in the PCV. It runs ok with that but has no go in till I get up to about 3000 rpm.
I'm pretty confused. Does anyone know what map I actually need to use ?

you need to go to a dyno tuner and have them build you a custom map. otherwise it's like playing darts in the dark as to which map will work or won't.

Oh well the nearest place to me here in Texas that does Dyno tuning is in Dallas.....a five hour ride.
I just wondered if anyone on here had a similar set up on their 2006 FZ1 and could attach the map they are using so I could download or copy it.

Oh well the nearest place to me here in Texas that does Dyno tuning is in Dallas.....a five hour ride.
I just wondered if anyone on here had a similar set up on their 2006 FZ1 and could attach the map they are using so I could download or copy it.

I don't believe you are correct. What city do you live in or near and we'll find you a closer tuner

Back