Paddock stands or Abba super bike stand?

Delta

Just wondering what you guys use. A front and rear paddock stand or the fkn excellent Abba stand with front lift.
I had, we'll still have paddock stands with bobbins. But now ive just bought the fantastic Abba stand with the front lift kit. Far better and more stable than my paddock stands. I can take both wheels off or forks or do ride hight on my rear susspension. Couldn't do that with my rear paddock stand.
What do you guys use ?

Well, normally I will pull in to my garage and ride straight into my Baxely chock (best thing ever!) and prop the rear up with a paddock stand. There was an earthquake here a couple months ago and I didn't even worry about my bike. For maintenance like tire changes I just wheel it off the Baxley while still on the rear and prop up the front with my triple tree stand.

I just looked at yours and that looks pretty cool too. Looks good for being able to work on suspension.

I have no centre stand on my FZ1 so to lift the rear and the front I bought the Abba stand. Great for unloading the sussension.
Here's a picture of the stand on my ride it shows the rear only and then with the front attachment fitted too.
Excellent bit of kit.

The

Last edited:
Back