Official YZF Makeover Thread

Billy, I wish I was closer. I doubt I'd be much help, but I'd love to learn and get dirty with you, well that's not quite what I meant, uh, it's not like I want to eat off your rear end or anything... I mean, well, uh, you know.

Thanks Troy! I know what you mean buddy. I just went through the same conversation today. My cousin called me today cause she was in my neighborhood and thought I might be home. I told her that I'm back to work 5 days now and I'm off the weekends. I told her that I'd be in the garage all weekend if she wanted to stop by and get dirty with me. She said WHAT!??? I told her to get dirty working on the bike for Pete's Sake!

Thanks Troy! I know what you mean buddy. I just went through the same conversation today. My cousin called me today cause she was in my neighborhood and thought I might be home. I told her that I'm back to work 5 days now and I'm off the weekends. I told her that I'd be in the garage all weekend if she wanted to stop by and get dirty with me. She said WHAT!??? I told her to get dirty working on the bike for Pete's Sake!

Hahahaha! Well, she's hot enough to wanna get dirty with if you're a single guy! ;)

I finally got my last package from Partshark with my most needed crankcase gasket and brand new bar ends. Those ends are heavy as heck! They have to be twice as heavy as my FZ1 Bar Ends!

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

I brought the "sanded" frame and fan motor to work with me and shot it with the Header Paint. It came out so nice but in "flat" so I had to come home and remove the cleaner one, sand it, and spray it also. Now they will match, not that you can really see them but I'll sleep easier! :tup:

IMG_2788.jpg

IMG_2789.jpg

IMG_2792.jpg

The radiator was replaced 1-1/2 years ago so it's pretty clean. I'll just wipe it down and re-install the fans and call it a day. Tomorrow the rim stripes are arriving so I'll finish the wheels and re-assemble the sprocket, rotors, and cush drive assembly and be ready for Saturday morning. I'll also have pictures of the Headers since they will be back tomorrow all ceramic coated and ready to install as well.

Last edited:
Ha,,, ha,,,, what ??

She said WHAT!??? I told her to get dirty working on the bike for Pete's Sake

What does Pete have . . . . to . . . . .do . . . .. with . . . . it ??? heh,heh,heh get dirty , , , I likey . . . . .:deadhorse:

Ha,,, ha,,,, what ??

She said WHAT!??? I told her to get dirty working on the bike for Pete's Sake

What does Pete have . . . . to . . . . .do . . . .. with . . . . it ??? heh,heh,heh get dirty , , , I likey . . . . .:deadhorse:

Hahaha!! True story Gary! She is "hot" and just a bit younger than me, but unfortunately we are first cousins so hence the "forbidden" stuff comes up. You know! Haha!!! We do have a "flirty" type of relationship though but it's all in fun.

Hahaha!! True story Gary! She is "hot" and just a bit younger than me, but unfortunately we are first cousins so hence the "forbidden" stuff comes up. You know! Haha!!! We do have a "flirty" type of relationship though but it's all in fun.

Dude just move to West Virginia or Tennessee and you'd be fine with your first cousin...lol :jk:

And guys I can attest to the fact that she's "hot" :D

Back