Official YZF Makeover Thread

I couldnt resist. ya ya its a shinko.
101_1534.jpg

The wheels look great Stretch! I think I'm gonna go with some lighter gray rim stripes for the YZF but I haven't decided yet.

I hit it big today! The Chain, Sprockets, and EXUP Cover all arrived at work today. My buddy ran out and picked me up the Header Paint in Flat Black. All I need now is some odds and ends from Partshark and the rebuild will be complete!

IMG_2686.jpg

Excellent Billy! One shipment away from some excellent riding!!

That's about right. I still have to sand and paint the stock headers, remove and clean the EXUP Valve, figure out how to route the EXUP cables, and I have to figure out what I got coming from Partshark to see if there is anything that will keep me from at least putting everything back together. I also forgot that I don't have a chain tool. The last time we did my chain was at your house. I may break down and buy one, just not sure yet.

Not yet the weather took a turn for the worse last week and I ended up getting one hell of a cold... But I am picking out sliders, brake lines, fender eliminator, and some other odds and ends.

Plenty but I have no idea whats days I was there.... I do have a vid from the skyway from my second season but I have no idea how to upload the vid.

Last edited:
The wheels look great Stretch! I think I'm gonna go with some lighter gray rim stripes for the YZF but I haven't decided yet.

Thanks. i miss haveing rim stripes i am going to go to the local graphics place and see if they can match my orange. I think a light gray on that bike will look killer!

Not yet the weather took a turn for the worse last week and I ended up getting one hell of a cold... But I am picking out sliders, brake lines, fender eliminator, and some other odds and ends.

I know what you mean; the last four days I've had an awful cold. I can only work in the garage about 3 hours a day, then I dead...

Get well.

I know the feeling hellgate, I actually left work early today to see a doctor for the first time in a decade... Must be getting old!

I know the feeling hellgate, I actually left work early today to see a doctor for the first time in a decade... Must be getting old!

I've understand. I've not been really sick since about 2007, prior to my full battery of anthrax shots. This illness stuff really sucks.

Back