My Wife making progress at Shenny

johnnyontherocks

The Cosmic Avenger
My wife Renee and I went to Shenadoah in WV this Saturday and Sunday. Saturday was a mess, a lot of rain on a slick track. She rode nearly every session. Sunday brought decent weather and a whole lot of improvement. Speed, lines and body position. I could'nt be prouder

Brenda, a lot of TD orgs rent leathers. If you have a leather jacket all you would need is leather pants as long as they zip together. Cycle Gear has thier built series 1 piece for <200.00 A one use item if you go down but does have adaqute protection. It is totally worth it. Beginer group's arent as scary as you would think

Brenda, a lot of TD orgs rent leathers. If you have a leather jacket all you would need is leather pants as long as they zip together. Cycle Gear has thier built series 1 piece for <200.00 A one use item if you go down but does have adaqute protection. It is totally worth it. Beginer group's arent as scary as you would think

So far no one is renting them in Colorado :( I've heard rumors of a "maybe" but not yet.

She is looking awesome. Very nice body positioning. I love that RF-1100 helmet too. If I were a chick, I think I'd get that one too... :gagged::kuku:

I'd also love to do a track day, but I don't think those leather would fit my fat a$$. The wife and I plan to take 2 weekend trips this year, one in the spring (gotta hurry on that one) and our 3rd year in a row fall anniversary trip. I'm hoping she will be more comfortable on her Ninja 250r this year and feel better in the corners at speed. We both liked the info in "A Twist of the Wrist II". We will watch that again before we go.

She rocks!
I would love to do a track day...but I'm not going to invest in full leathers to do so :(

I have ridden on the track 4 times in my Cycleport gear no problems. I trust it on the street and it did protect me in my 55 mph get off when a deer came calling so why not at the track.
Just make sure it's zip together pants and coat. Talk to the track group and see if they allow other than leathers, if so you are good to go. Track days are so cool!

Some new stuff from Shenny. She picked up a lot of speed this weekend. Body is lower but a little crossed up. I just wanted her to focus on throttling out of corners.

Dude, your wife is freaking HOT!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Just spit my beer out from a unexpected comment. Thanks Pete. She is a little crossed up but her upper body is lower. Her lines are good but I'm trying to get her to abandon the cones and find solid RP's. I was trying to get her to not think about body position. Yeah I know everyone(including myself) preaches it but she needs to start bringing up her speeds a little. My goal for her for the day was to find 1 or 2 corners that she felt good about turning the throttle on and rolling it from apex to exit. She did some good work avg of 8 seconds a lap faster than last time.

Back