My little man has arrived!!!

riderlak1

Just wanted to introduce my newest pride and joy, born today at 4:29 am. Name is Layton Michael. He was 7lbs 6oz and 20 inches long. He is so totally awesome, and he and mom are both doing great!

His older sis Haley got to meet and hold him this afternoon! She loved him and is very excited to have him and mom home.

One proud papa here!!!

The first pic is the new little guy, second is me and Haley from a swimming party last Saturday.

What a pure blessing and miracle children are! Wouldn't trade them for the world! Thanks for letting me share my excitement.

Michael

Happy Birthday to a handsome little guy, Layton Michael! Congrats to you both and thanks for sharing your joy with us! Your daughter is just adorable! Beautiful family you have Michael and every reason to be proud! Enjoy every moment... it seems to go by in the blink of an eye.

Very cool!! Congrats. Just watch out with Haley...The "new car smell" will wear off quick. Hopefully for your sake she turns into the mother hen like my daughter did,otherwise you could have your hands full in no time. Congrats again man!!! :thewave:

Great job

Just wanted to introduce my newest pride and joy, born today at 4:29 am. Name is Layton Michael. He was 7lbs 6oz and 20 inches long. He is so totally awesome, and he and mom are both doing great!

His older sis Haley got to meet and hold him this afternoon! She loved him and is very excited to have him and mom home.

One proud papa here!!!

The first pic is the new little guy, second is me and Haley from a swimming party last Saturday.

What a pure blessing and miracle children are! Wouldn't trade them for the world! Thanks for letting me share my excitement.

Michael

Great photos. You must be very proud.

No better feeling than when your child is born and healthy. So many mixed up emotions. All of them at once, mostly pure joy (with some anxiety, worry, thrill and realization that there's no more sleep for 6 months or so). It looks like you'll have a great helper there too. Congratulations to your entire family. Take good care of Mom. Enjoy the moment and all the moments to come!

Thanks so much for the warm wishes everyone! I'm amazed at how I don't even really know you guys but yet really feel the family mentality with everyone!

Little man did great last night, mom was able to get some really good rest. He's a really good baby...doesn't cry much and sleeps quite a bit. He is completely opposite of our daughter...so maybe this is payback for her! : )

Anyways, I went home and slept last night after being awake for about 48 hours straight. Felt nice to sleep and get some things done at home.

I'm back up here at the hospital now, and am glad he and the wife are doing so well. Should be a pretty easy and quiet day here.

Happy Easter everyone!!!

Back