My Daughter's bike, early in the build.

We pulled the Radian in the game room this weekend to finish it up. Builtside covers out of ABS black sheet & finished all the wiring. I call it done.
12-20-108.jpg

12-20-103.jpg

12-20-105.jpg

12-20-106.jpg

wow - congratulations! I can see alot of elbow grease has gone into that! Looks great especially when you flick from the before to the after :)

For RiderNY...

The ABS stuff....:blahblah:
I got a 4x8 ft sheet of this stuff for $16, been using it to fab covers, wind screens and even knife sheaths
12-22-103.jpg

I cut ou a cardboard patern for the the shape I wanted
12-22-104.jpg

Cut out the ABS to size with sheers and ad some heat on the back-side, just enough to make it flex and it can be hand formed with fingers or wrapped around any object to shape. let it cool and it goes back stiff again
12-22-106.jpg

Same thing for the tabbs on the back, it can be glued or plastic welded. But I used little rivet bolts this time for speed
12-22-101.jpg

A bit of Velcro tape on the top tab I left to secure it a bit extra up under the seat line
12-22-102.jpg

And thats it. holds on pretty damn solid
12-22-10.jpg

Congrats! Great work again! :tup: How about a shot with her smiling on the bike now!?!?

The next few days her and I are missing each other.. she's at the homested till the first
DSCF0006.jpg

She has 2 more weeks of M.I. AIT then she is of to Ft Benning for Airborne School.... Dad will be at graduation there to propperly hand off my Blood Wings that I was pinned with in '91 :sinister:

OK, REAL PAIN IN THE ASS NOW. The carbs had Issues. Dumping fuel out the intakes. So I figure "float needles". Tore them off, again, cleaned EVERYTHING, again, and reinstalled. SAME THING! I guessing bad floats and float vales.. OK.... Now can I find a rebuild kit for a set of 1986 YX600 Carbs???? NOOOO! Any input on a sorce for these parts would be a big help. Thanks!

Back