My black 2006 FZ1 from belgium

Another update on my bike.
I removed the duo steps,because most of the time i drive alone . And when i have a passenger it takes 5 minute's to chanche them again. Here some pics.
23k2a7d.jpg

opqrty.jpg

And this is another mod.
2wlyno6.jpg

Next on the list is a bellypn and a duoseat cover.
Greetz Marc

Last edited:
In the meantime i bought a bellypan . Also ordered stainless steel brakelines,but thet are not here yet.
Here some new pics from the fz1.
No time to work these days,it's beautyfull wheater here in belgium these days (about 25 degrees c.) So we ride and ride and ride :sport12:

dfj53m.jpg

123proy.jpg

347712a.jpg

Greetz from belgium. Marc

Some new update's on my bike. i mounted a rearset, A barracuda handlebar and mirrors,and smaller engine protection blocks. here some new pics.

33lldll.jpg

nbf2bb.jpg

mscgb5.jpg

fd90di.jpg

greetz Marc

They are from scm. Here : SCM Rear Sets for Yamaha FZ1 06- | MotoGM

They are cheap,but great quality. Only point is that there is no support for the brake light switch on the rearset. But i never use only the rear brake, so for me that's no problem. They fit verry well. O,and they have no healplate's. that's something that i made myself from rizoma healplates.

They are from scm. Here : SCM Rear Sets for Yamaha FZ1 06- | MotoGM

They are cheap,but great quality. Only point is that there is no support for the brake light switch on the rearset. But i never use only the rear brake, so for me that's no problem. They fit verry well. O,and they have no healplate's. that's something that i made myself from rizoma healplates.

You can use one of these pressure switches that bolts on in place of the banjo bolt. Easy way to fix the rear brake light ;)

Back