Lower bar risers for stock bars + actual 1+ up 1+ back riser see pics

Hey guys, selling my XT660 risers I brought for the FZ1 Gen2. I brought these to get an aggressive stance on the stock bars. They are OEM parts from a 2008 XT660. These work with the standard FZ1 bar without contacting any part of the bike. Couple of things to note:

The clutch cable and break lines "bunch" up slightly. this has no impact on the use of them, just worth noting,
Bars do no contact any part of the bike. can reach full lock without hitting the tank and will not hit the fairing or the adjusters on the forks.
*bolts not included can use stock FZ1 bolts as I did. Can also use the stock bar topper like I did.

Looking for £15 + shipping
I will ship internationally and will supply quotes upon request.

See Pictures that speak a thousand words

Also selling some up and forward risers to make the bike more comfortable for them longer rides. These also work without a single modification. Note you will need to tweak the angle of the break line from the master cylinder. But it will all fit with no problems. All bolts included to mount these straight on. Also the standard FZ1 bar topper can be used to make it look tidy.

Looking for £15 + shipping
I will ship internationally and will supply quotes upon request

Feel free to ask any question. Please PM me if interested as I will receive emails that way and can reply faster.
I live in the UK, anyone close enough who is interested can also collect if they want

:stunta]:

Last edited:
Back