Latest pics of my FZ1N

Here are the latest pics of my bike after the install of my new sub cowl.
I had to cut 6mm off the front as it was touching my Arrow headers but 20 minutes later and Bob's your uncle.

FZ1-forum1-1.jpg

FZ1-forum4.jpg

That came out fantastic! The silver and blue is a very sharp combination :tup:

Thanks mate, the only change I would like to make is to paint the seat cowl the same colour as the tank (Viper Blue).
That way the 2 tone effect would be a bit more pronounced as I feel there is just a bit too much silver in there atm.

Ok, so I messed with the March MBOTM and decided to go a bit more stock looking by installing black 08 R1 forks instead of my gold 07 R1 forks.

Here are a couple of pics from today's ride, the first pic was taken at the end of the Nasho, south of Sydney and the second pic was taken at Kiama.

It was such an awesome day for a ride today :)

FZ1forum1-2.jpg

FZ1forum2-2.jpg

Ballmead, that is one magnificent looking motorcycle!! Excellent pics as well. Do you use any software to edit or enhance the images? I find I need to remove overshadowing especially around the engine - all black is quite difficult. I use a facility in iPhoto on my MacBook, that comes as standard software. Cheers.

Ballmead, that is one magnificent looking motorcycle!! Excellent pics as well. Do you use any software to edit or enhance the images? I find I need to remove overshadowing especially around the engine - all black is quite difficult. I use a facility in iPhoto on my MacBook, that comes as standard software. Cheers.

Thanks mate, these pics are taken with my Sony DSC-HX5 on intelligent auto setting lol

It's basically a point and shoot type camera with a 10x optical zoom

Thanks mate, these pics are taken with my Sony DSC-HX5 on intelligent auto setting lol

It's basically a point and shoot type camera with a 10x optical zoom

Ok, sounds good. Great pics. Nice backgrounds. Good day for riding in Vic. today also but no blue sky just blue and red flashing lights on a bike blitz in our favourite mountain twisy area east of Melbourne. All out to nail anyone with a tail tidy let alone speeding or riding in a spirited manner......but they're just doing their job......and raising revenue. Cheers.

Back