Just came wandering in

Sevinsky

Hey everybody.
Name is Dan Sevinsky, living it up as a college sophomore at a university in Pennsylvania. Just started riding right when I got out of OSUT for the National Guard this summer.
First bike was a 2008 Honda Nighthawk CB250. Rode it for 3 months of the summer a good 4500 miles I believe, all around to Lake Erie and everywhere I could. (Has anyone here seen the Kinzua Dam area? It is beautiful!)

Anyways, felt like the 250 was a bit too small, not enough acceleration and started looking for a new bike.

Found an 2007 Raven FZ1-N for sale nearby me and bought it quick as I could.
I was so used to the feel of the 250cc, right when I turned the "Bull" (As I like to call it) on it sure scared the shit out of me!

I have been riding that since the end of August til now, hoping to keep up the riding til it starts snowing.

Anyways, I have a post in the mods section of the forum! I'm looking for some brighter (White) headlights. I'm not too fond of the ones I have now, and my eyesight isn't the best, so I would love to be able to see farther!

If anyone knows of a set I could get (the brightest white road legal ones) that would be incredible!

Also.. I know this has been quite a long post already! But I have really no idea how to do anything with bikes at all!
My current bike has been modded with a MIVV slip on exhaust.. But thats all I really know about it.

It also has a PCIII installed, but I have no idea at all how to work it!
Could someone explain?

Anyways! If anyone feels like learning some more about me or helping me, go ahead and post back on here! Or send me a PM! Can't wait for the replies guys.

-Sevinsky

Edit: Here is a link to the headlight topic!
http://www.998cc.org/forum/gen-ii-mods/13202-looking-some-new-headlights.html

Last edited:
11B - Infantry

Studying as a Computer Science major, hoping to eventually become an internal and external environmental designer for video games.

Pretty much like the guys on HGTV, except in a game world.

Ah, Ft Benning. Maybe next Jump school, Ranger? Gotta make the most out of being a grunt man! I spent some time training at benning & active duty at Bragg--plus deployments. Loved it.

Awesome career plan with computer science background. Good luck!

Will do! I was thinking about going out soon hopefully I can get some onto my cell phone..

EDIT

FZ1yb didn't see your post.

Not too sure what schools they are planning on sending me to, but last hit a 275 on my pt test. I'm looking at Air Assault school hopefully. But they'll let me know whenever they have any plans for me.

Will do! I was thinking about going out soon FZ1yb didn't see your post.

Not too sure what schools they are planning on sending me to, but last hit a 275 on my pt test. I'm looking at Air Assault school hopefully. But they'll let me know whenever they have any plans for me.

Cool. You have time & being young you can do all those fun schools. Glad for you. Enjoy!

Thanks FZ1yb

Here it is all nice and clean when I first picked it up.. You wouldn't want to see it now, all the water and mud has gotten it yucky.

Nice looking bike! Glad your enjoying it!
If the bike is running smoothly and you have no complaints about how it runs then you shouldn't need to do anything with the PCIII, till you mod the engine or exhaust from how it is now.
If the bike needs attention then a bike shop with a dyno would be the ideal place to look at the PCIII.

Back