Ivan's Reflash?

I should give a M109R a try they look so huge though. I'm wanting to get something with a nimble feel so I don't want something with a fashion statement fat back tire. A low centre of gravity, rear tire 180 or under and no lounge chair forward controls is what I'm after.

Ducati Diavel? Back tyre is huge though.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Ducati Diavel? Back tyre is huge though.

Sent from my GT-I9300

I have spent a fair bit of time on my mates Carbon Red, not what I'd call a cruiser it's got crazy acceleration, brakes and handles quite good you do feel that big back tire though. I'm not selling my FZ though so a cruiser will be for the times I feel like slowing it down and believe me that wont happen on a Diavel.

Set my TPS on the weekend. very fiddly little bugger. Set it at .645 when I buttoned everything down and rechecked, it was showing .640 still ok. Went for a ride and not getting the results. Check it again this afternoon and its showing .635? Will pull it all apart tomorrow and reset it. This time I will actuate the throttle a couple of times and be 100% before closing up.

Did you figure out what is going on with this? If not and if you can, call Ivan as he'll be more than happy to help and suggest methods of working through the issues with you.

After you adjust the TPS, did you set the mix/max throttle with Ivan's map loaded? Important step. ;)

Wheelie Wheelie happy

Got Ivan's latest map this morning. Test rode. 2nd gear at about 6k, snap the throttle and she claws for the sky. With stock gearing

Got Ivan's latest map this morning. Test rode. 2nd gear at about 6k, snap the throttle and she claws for the sky. With stock gearing

I just learned of the new map and another form member gave it to me (I don't dare mention his name because Ivan hasn't sent it to me yet). Can't wait to try it myself.

I just learned of the new map and another form member gave it to me (I don't dare mention his name because Ivan hasn't sent it to me yet). Can't wait to try it myself.

If anyone (who has my flash) wants it, just e-mail me on the e-mail that sent you the original map.

Please specify if you have a stock or modded airbox, and whether it's for a pc3 or pc5.

Ivan

If anyone (who has my flash) wants it, just e-mail me on the e-mail that sent you the original map.

Please specify if you have a stock or modded airbox, and whether it's for a pc3 or pc5.

Ivan

Ivan, how new is this map and what are the changes? The one you sent me was on Aug. 21st.

Thanks!

The date on the newest and best (in my opinion) is 9-6

The changes are in the 2% column (for smoothness) and 40% and larger below 6000... a little added fuel at full throttle in the power peak

Just make sure it's pointed straight when you get on it the first few times...

Last edited:
Have you installed the latest map?

Not yet. Plan on it for either today or tomorrow. vandal_xx is coming on Sunday so we can sync his throttle bodies. I'll be doing the pictorial on the procedure using my wife's bike but we will also be trying to get video of some/all of it.

As Ivan said, "Just make sure it's pointed straight when you get on it the first few times"

It's damned SCARY already so if this is another performance boost.... :jaw drop:

:wilynily: :wow: :woot:

And to Ivan... I know I've not been an advocate of you in the past, not because of your work, efforts or products, but more in how you've "presented" yourself in the forums. It's very difficult to portray ones feelings/attitude in a forum. It's only after talking to you that I can now read your posts and "hear" your words. So, publicly, I apologize for my past differences with you as a forum member.

The work you put into this flash is still amazing to me EACH AND EVERY RIDE since I installed it. I've been unable to stop grinning. The bike is totally transformed into a ride I never even dreamed it could be. Folks, I'm not saying this light-heartedly... I mean it. I've got the upgraded FZ1 that everyone has always wished for. Don't wait for Yamaha and a Gen III, it's already here in the form of the Ivanized ECU. :tup:

It's damned SCARY already so if this is another performance boost.... :jaw drop:

:wilynily: :wow: :woot:

Now I'm wishing I had replaced my stolen FZ with another FZ!!!!!!!!!!

IVAN, any chance you will proceed with a flash for the Ninja 1000 and Z1000?????
Please!!!!! :)

Back