Ivan's ECU Flash

That is what I did and I loved it! It was great getting to pick Ivan's brain while they worked on my bike. He did a few other things to the bike, like sync the throttle etc. Plus the roads where he is are a lot of fun to play with the bike on!

I truly enjoyed doing in in person as I was stationed in Connecticut at the time.... then they moved me to Newport RI :)
We should hook up for a ride!

Tried a search and didn't find it, does the flash fix the speedo? What about with a 16t? It's supposed to rain all next week so I'm planning on sending out the ecu.

Hopefully, the tune is good, as it's the only thing that could even lightly make up for the terrible customer service. The FZ1 tune from Ivan's Performance Products costs a very pricey $350, yet as mentioned on a phone call with the shop, the tune takes a "one-size-fits-all" approach that is applied to all FZ1's, no matter the modification. This means that even if you don't choose to modify the airbox, the tune will just end up just running rich instead of actually being adjusted properly to maintain the longevity of your bike. It seems that the shops only goal seems is focused around sending everyone the same tune over and over again to make $350, even though the tune is just uploaded to your ECU in minutes without any level of customization. Overall, I'd recommend looking elsewhere prior to having any motorcycle tuned at Ivan's Performance Products, as the tune won't be tailored to your specific motorcycle. Based on my experience, it feels like if anything goes wrong, it won't matter, as the shop already has your money, so they don't have to take care of you. According to previous reviews, it seems that the poor customer issue has sadly been a problem for quite some time, but the business has been propped up on old forum threads instead of recent accounts.

Hopefully, the tune is good, as it's the only thing that could even lightly make up for the terrible customer service. The FZ1 tune from Ivan's Performance Products costs a very pricey $350, yet as mentioned on a phone call with the shop, the tune takes a "one-size-fits-all" approach that is applied to all FZ1's, no matter the modification. This means that even if you don't choose to modify the airbox, the tune will just end up just running rich instead of actually being adjusted properly to maintain the longevity of your bike. It seems that the shops only goal seems is focused around sending everyone the same tune over and over again to make $350, even though the tune is just uploaded to your ECU in minutes without any level of customization. Overall, I'd recommend looking elsewhere prior to having any motorcycle tuned at Ivan's Performance Products, as the tune won't be tailored to your specific motorcycle. Based on my experience, it feels like if anything goes wrong, it won't matter, as the shop already has your money, so they don't have to take care of you. According to previous reviews, it seems that the poor customer issue has sadly been a problem for quite some time, but the business has been propped up on old forum threads instead of recent accounts.
If your gonna bag on him you really should have some proof. The internet makes this stuff all too easy. Your probably his closest competitor for all i know. But to dredge up a old thread and bag on anyone is kinda childish IMO.

Back