Introducing Max

Congrats to you both and Happy Birthday to Max!

Cherish every single moment... it's all gone by in what seems like a blink! Seems like just a short time ago I was holding them in my arms, the size of Max. Now they are adults with kids of their own!

Enjoy!!!! :yes:

ASAP! My wife is already a nervous wreck thinking about him bombing around on a bike but he'll see his Dad and want to start early I hope. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but maybe my future holds some Sundays at the races wrenching on a small bike?

Congrats!!! I'm actually in a hospital right now doing my night float ob/gyn rotations. Delivered two babies and 2 sections, about to scrub in for a third.

Back on topic tho you're kiddo is adorable! Best wishes to you and your wife :)

Congrats!!! I'm actually in a hospital right now doing my night float ob/gyn rotations. Delivered two babies and 2 sections, about to scrub in for a third.

Back on topic tho you're kiddo is adorable! Best wishes to you and your wife :)

That's amazing! I don't know how many people thank you with years of joy in their eyes every day, but it's not enough. Being in the ward and seeing so many nervous people come in and overjoyed people leave is pretty cool.

That's amazing! I don't know how many people thank you with years of joy in their eyes every day, but it's not enough. Being in the ward and seeing so many nervous people come in and overjoyed people leave is pretty cool.

yeah, gotta say its definitely an experience... its amazing to me that some of the doctors, nurses and midwives are delivering second and third generations of patients of theirs from long ago.... the patients always remember and surprisingly enough, despite the volume they see the practitioners can often inklink back also

Congratulations on the new addition to your family. They do have a tendency to change the way we look at things. Now to keep a eye open for good deals on small dirt bikes lol!:thewave:

Back