I Want One

Great video! Thanks for sharing it.
I would love to ride Pikes Peak on a sport bike. I was talking to a guy who rode Colorado last year and he brought something up that is important. You need to be careful riding it because if you wipe out - you could go over a 1000 ft cliff (I think they mentioned it in the video). That has to factor into how aggressively you drive.
Despite all that - I would love to do it!!! That video was beautiful and had great coverage of the roads. I think it would be awesome!!! :sinister:

When do you guys plan on doing it??

No plans set in stone.....Pikes Peak is less than 20 miles from my house, so anytime as soon as it gets warm enough. It's 20 down here today, so I would be willing to bet money it's just a tiny bit cooler up there :tdown:

Are you contemplating a ride up to Colorado?

FYI, John & I are thinking of doing the NM ride again this spring....hope we can get a coffee with ya maybe?

Last edited:
I now live near Chama, NM. It'd be worth the daytrip up to ride it, (even if it was not the first available day).

There are also a few roads around here that I cannot wait to try on the bike. NM17 (first 30 miles into Co) and US 64 (heading to Taos) and can even keep going all the way to Interstate 25 for some beautiful MT roads.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back