How many miles on your fz1??

50k miles yesterday. 06, new oct 07, nearly all twistie stuff. Never kept a street bike this long. Bike feels better now than new.

Only 1900 miles on my 08 that I bought at the very end of December 2009, I have only put on about 200 of those miles, unfortunately has been too cold to ride much.

Well I am up to 80 something miles as of last week on my 08. Thats up from 45 a few months ago. Haven't had time or the weather to get out and enjoy her yet.

My 04 R6 had 9,6-- when I sold it in early 08. My 06 Vstar had 4,5-- after owning it for a year. Glade to be back on a real bike now just waiting for good weather. One main reason I have not been riding is becuase I am studying for TSgt test I have coming up on Wends. Once that test is over I plan on starting to ride ALOT more.

Yeah, I figured this out. 81,720 less 7,300 = 74,420

74,420 divided by 4 years = 18,605 per year

18,605 divided by 365 days = 51 miles per day.

Keep in mind that the average miles goes up for allowance of the winter months, rain outs, etc., so it's probably higher than 51. Thats alot of riding.

Only stop for snow. What do you think rain gear is for. LOL. Well I have slowed down the last 3 years. Can't afford to maintain any more. Fist year 5 rear and 3 front tires, all done at the dealer. I think I rode 25,000 miles that year.

I did like 35,000 in 08 working in NJ 200 miles a day for 3 and half months. And then still going out to ride after I got home. LOL.

79,500 Miles 2006 fz1 bought new july 4th of 06. lots of commuting- one cross country from san diego to north carolina.

yea thats awsome ive got 24kmiles on mine hopeing it lasts like yours. i take extreamly good care of mine but i ride it vary hard alot to like ive actualy made little bity bit of my oil seep through the bottom cylinder crankcase gasket when it was hot and me giving her hell one day.

Hello to Oaklahoma

yea thats awsome ive got 24kmiles on mine hopeing it lasts like yours. i take extreamly good care of mine but i ride it vary hard alot to like ive actualy made little bity bit of my oil seep through the bottom cylinder crankcase gasket when it was hot and me giving her hell one day.

91k now. All is well, put in a new battery today. Valve adjustment is next on the list.. ride safe! harra

100,000 Mile Club!

Congratulations to Ray (CanonFuji), as he surpassed the 100,000 mile mark on his FZ1, 100,010 miles to be exact.

untitled.png

Hit 40,000km yesterday on my 06. Did shims today and did not change one !! Had to order the water pump seal bits today though, has being loosing some and has the wet oily crud around the inspection hole. Only problem I have had and it runs better than ever. Love this bike :yes:

Picked up my brand new '08 (red!) Nov 1 '09 and have 18,773 . . . which isn't too bad considering the winter we had last year . . . rain/Rain/RAIN!!!! for 6 months!!!!

Back