How many miles on your fz1??

Rides

06 FZ1 22,000+; 06 gsxr 1000 18,000; previous to FZ1 a fz6 with 20,000+. No problems with any of the bikes, no repairs, oil change every 2,500 use synthtic oil and pilot power 2ct tires. K & N Airfilter. Wife rides the GSXR mostly.

Bought my '09 new in July and now at 5300 miles. It just keeps getting better.

"I love you more today than yesterday,

but not as much as tomorrow..."

Now up to 7500 miles since July. Unseasonal weather near 60 today and I road for a few hours. My friend just put on the new Pazzo levers and I love them. I may sleep with the bike tonight.

Good to hear

Now up to 7500 miles since July. Unseasonal weather near 60 today and I road for a few hours. My friend just put on the new Pazzo levers and I love them. I may sleep with the bike tonight.

I know what you mean about the Pazzos, and I have not even had a chance to ride since I put them on, but I love them. Must be that STD, (Shiny Thing Disorder).

I did manage to put on 9000 km. and change before the weather hit the crapper.That was in 2, 1/2 months of riding. We are getting our first big Blizzard rolling in tonight. 70kph winds, -18C and 20 cm of snow. After the freezing rain quits tonight.:jaw drop:

Back