help me spend 500 bucks

i saw the Sprint one but not adjustable on the fly. I never had so much trouble spending money,maybe its a sign to just buy some new tires since I know I will always need them and they are having rebates on Storms right now

Well if you lowered your bars then the Sprint steering damper may be your only choice since the HyperPro or GPR may not fit. It may be possible to reach down and adjust the Sprint damper on the fly, but it doesn't look to be that easy of a job. Top mounted ones certainly make adjustments on the fly seem very easy by comparison.

I see the 8900 shock has the ability to hook up remote resevoir at a later time so that could be an option.I have a call in to Traxxion to discuss my options.If johnny would get his bike over here so i could feel the difference!!!

I really enjoyed my monsoon weather trackday! Some mighty quick lessons in throttle control, smoothness and threshold braking.

Considering My fz makes as much power as a 125 slightly off idle. I'll wait for the dry track days to practice throttle control with it.:stirpot: rain tires cost about the same as a entry level rear shock like the 8900E or the new Ohlins unit.

The upgrades never end!

I can sympathize with you bike modders. I can't stop buying and selling motorbikes, it's just as bad as the modding bug with the exception that I almost always turn a profit on the bikes I sell.

Regardless of that, I go through bikes like candy and it's pretty moronic. I need counseling or something :(

I may have bought a shock today had Traxxion ever returned any of my calls or let me talk to someone when I got a real voice.I have a line on 2 seats neither of those 2 seem to wanna respond back after my initial emails and when i got CD to repond he says 3 weeks on a cowl probably more,I'm thinkin I should take a bunch of you guys to a strip club but i figure noone would like that.......

Back