Hello from N.C.

Supra_dan

Well I have finally decided to snap a few pics of my baby and to stop being lazy by finally creating an account here haha.

I've been lurking around for a while and I gotta say, I really like this forum.

I look forward to spending time on here, and hopefully getting to meet some people as well!

Very quick about me: I'm 24 years old, auto technician, love both cars & motorcycles almost the same (bike has the slightest edge haha)

Moved to North Carolina from New York about four years ago (Still trying to find some good roads!!). I live in Clayton, sort of by the Raleigh area of N.C. so the roads aren't the most 'backroad curvy country' where I am

I have owned 4 motorcycles. To start: suzuki gs500 was my first bike. hated it haha. Second: gsxr1000, loved it to death, although I happened to..total it :-/. Third: Ducati 749 Dark. Bike was pretty cool, but that's about it.

Now... 2014 Fz1 baby! Hands down my favorite bike so far, and I definitely plan on keeping it for a very long time.

I have a few things in mind that I want to do, but when the time and money is right. For right now, all I have on it is a Mivv Suono slip on. Mind you, this is the absolute nicest quality exhaust I have ever seen/purchased. Absolutely recommend it. Sounds great as well.

Sorry if the above is spastic and what not, but on to the pics of my baby!

And my favorite. Peek-a-boo

Reason for edit: Duplicate image by mistake

Last edited:
Welcome Dan!! Not sure what you had to do to get some of those pics, but damn!
Speaking of pics, your bike is a real beauty....consider tossing one of those pics in for our Bike of the Month contest, will ya?
And I have the Mivv slip on too, sweet, ain't it ;)

Welcome to the forum! Great looking FZ1 and even greater photos of it! Definitely enter into our monthly photo contest :)

This is my favourite:

fz1-61.jpg

Thank you for the kind words!

I went ahead and uploaded my photo for the M.B.O.M.

I'm very excited for it's the first time I've entered into something like this!

Welcome Dan! How the hell did you manage that awesome shot?! You must be really quick on your feet! And you got it up on the center stand to boot! Impressive! I'm thinking you may have a Supra? If so pics please!!

Thank you thank you, not to sound weird, but I actually do feel welcomed here haha.

I can't give away anything, mystery keeps it fun!

Yes I do own a Supra. Sadly not very many pictures of it. I'm currently in the process of a rebuild (motor is almost done, very excited!!) so it's been in the garage for a while :-/

But anyways, it is my other pride and joy. Absolutely love this car to pieces. (literally :p )

Disclaimer: Sorry if you thought it was a last gen supra lol!

Sorry for the driveway pictures, kinda lame I know, but i had the itch to snap some pics at that time haha

I had an 89 in white when I was a stupid, poor kid. It was not in good shape despite outward appearances & ruined me financially

429049_183390198440076_1799357779_n.jpg

Yes..they are not very forgiving on the wallet. The greatest of care, and they'll more than likely still crap out on you. It's a shame I'm so involved with this car, but it happens to be one of 'those' cars to me and I just can't come to terms with getting rid of it.

Should I have gone a different route than the supra? Probably.
Would I if I can go back? Nope.

once all the kinks are worked out, it's nice to know I have a decently rare vehicle, especially in great shape inside and out.

Unfortunately the 'modding' game has it's financial set backs for me, but with patience and smarts, it will be where I want it.

But seriously though, where is the 'Toyota Quality' when they made this car lmao

Back