GOT two Rottweiler puppies! Zeus & Thor are in NH!

Thanks Eric.

Yea, I was hoping that Yogi was going to be just like Duke but the vet said he's the biggest Doberman she's ever seen and even though he's a sweetheart right now when he's full grown any "urges" he might get at that size could be dangerous for anyone in his way, even me. That kind of convinced me right there.

I think you made the right choice, Norm. I'd rather be reasonably sure these guys won't turn into true beasts....especially with a young child in the house. Can you imagine poor Bridgette trying to fend off one of those dogs' "urges"?? I don't think mom and dad would be happy with us. 'Tis better to be safe than sorry I always say.

Thanks Eric, Michele, and Crazybiker. I feel better. I just saw a 100 pound Dobie at a fair yesterday. He's 3 and not neutered. The owner said he got him from someone who used to show him so they kept him "whole." Yogi is growing on a pace to be able to eat that dog for breakfast. Although he was handsome and friendly Yogi's bone structure is simply much larger. And 100 pounds that Dobie is still beyond the standard for American show Dobies from what I understand.

Well, it has been decided. My dog will be named Zeus and her dog will be Thor. We spent the bucks and engraved their name tags today. We're making the 6 hr round trip tomorrow to go pick them up and bring them home! Pics and maybe a video once they've gotten settled in. :D

I'll get some pics up tomorrow but here is a 5 minute video of Zeus and Thor interacting with us and Coopurr the kitten. It was a LONG day and almost 6 hours of it was driving.

Available in 1080p!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug6OKrDetPk]Rottweiler Puppies Day 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Back