Getting married this saturday.....

She commutes on a 2007 Honda CBR125R and has 2003 Kawasaki ZX6R as well. She used to have an FZR400, but she sold it to me--that's how we met :Rockon:

Forget all the nay sayers! My wife is my best friend and we get along great. I had zero doubts when I walked down the isle with her. There is indeed happiness after marriage.

[Looks Around]

Ok, wife left the room. RRRRRUUUUUNNNNN!!!! Man! Run like the wind!
:jk:

LOL! Brad!

My wife and I just celebrated 24 years together. That was the anniversary of the day we went on our first date. We treat that date as more important than the day we were married. That was 19 years ago. She's my lover, my best friend, my riding partner (she first rode in 2006 when she finally got her license).

May you all keep the humor in your relationship daily, never go to bed angry and have twice as many happy years as my wife and I have already lived. :D

Forget all the nay sayers! My wife is my best friend and we get along great. I had zero doubts when I walked down the isle with her. There is indeed happiness after marriage.

[Looks Around]

Ok, wife left the room. RRRRRUUUUUNNNNN!!!! Man! Run like the wind!
:jk:

I know you're kidding but just the same....:spank2: :spank2:

LOL! Brad!

My wife and I just celebrated 24 years together. That was the anniversary of the day we went on our first date. We treat that date as more important than the day we were married. That was 19 years ago. She's my lover, my best friend, my riding partner (she first rode in 2006 when she finally got her license).

May you all keep the humor in your relationship daily, never go to bed angry and have twice as many happy years as my wife and I have already lived. :D

John & I will celebrate our 26th this coming March....and +1000 on the humor thing Eric!

My wife and I met eachother on a snow slope in Switzerland back in 1984 and have been together ever since. Got married in 1992 and never had the urge to run away...ok I often ride away but always come back :cowboy:

Back