Getting married this saturday.....

And it was the wedding planner's idea to use my bike in the ceremony, now my fiance can't argue HA!!!!! :sinister:

Congratulations! Oh, and on the wedding to. Now we will definately need pictures afterward, make sure you tell the photographer that you need a good Bike of the Month picture!

But seriously, Congratulations, all the best!

Before my son got married he asked me for some advice?
I had to think for a miniute but then I said the best advice I can give you is to take at least 7years before you make a decision to get married and at the end of the 7 years Decide against it!:stupidPC:

Congrats on the wedding! Of course, pictures are now a must. You'll have to get a helmet for her with a veil on it, wind tested to 150 mph! :Rockon:

Good luck and best wishes!

Another brother falls victim to the man-trap. You know how they do. Get their bodies in shape prior to the wedding, do whatever you ask of them, then WHAM, the jaws of the trap slam shut. Congratulations. :D

... and with the trap set, the the female black widow calmly waits..... :D

Before my son got married he asked me for some advice?
I had to think for a miniute but then I said the best advice I can give you is to take at least 7years before you make a decision to get married and at the end of the 7 years Decide against it!:stupidPC:

Hey, so sorry to h............I mean, congrats brother! I wish you a long and lasting marraige.

Another brother falls victim to the man-trap. You know how they do. Get their bodies in shape prior to the wedding, do whatever you ask of them, then WHAM, the jaws of the trap slam shut. Congratulations. :D

Just a little bitter here guys?
ignore them and keep humor in your marriage...

Congrats and good luck!
I didn't get the bike in my wedding but we took 9 days for the honeymoon and toured california,nevada and arizona so I figured I won that's a lot of riding on a katana 2 up

Congrats man! I can honestly say my life got so much better after getting married. More direction, a clearer path, and a whole lot less money.

Still, I've enjoyed every moment, but it's only been 15 months, so I guess I'm still getting the full treatment from the Wifey.

Seriously, marriage for me has been awesome, and if she's willing to let the bike into the wedding, she probably understands you better than most. Good luck!

It's funny how you just revitalized this thread. When my the 25 year old son decided to get married, he wanted the wedding in Glamis, CA GlamisDunes.com because he loves riding dirt bikes. We rented a massive TENT not a tent, he was married atop a sand dune and for his wedding present from me I bought him two Honda CR50 with all the fixings. These are bikes designed for kids but with the proper equipment they are a blast for full size adults. After he and his wife walked up to the altar, I put the two bikes, with streamers and dragging cans, at the end of the isle so when all was said and done they could ride off into the sunset fully dressed in tuxedo and gown. Is this a redneck thing?!?

Good times

Steve

After he and his wife walked up to the altar, I put the two bikes, with streamers and dragging cans, at the end of the isle so when all was said and done they could ride off into the sunset fully dressed in tuxedo and gown.

That is awesome! My girlfriend and I have talked about having bikes involved in our wedding (if there is one) and we agreed that getting some old classic naked would be perfect to ride on for our wedding day

It seems so dorky but who cares ;)

That is awesome! My girlfriend and I have talked about having bikes involved in our wedding (if there is one) and we agreed that getting some old classic naked would be perfect to ride on for our wedding day

It seems so dorky but who cares ;)

Sounds pretty Cool to me! As does any woman who is into bikes! Maybe we should start FZ-Harmony.com :laugh2:

Back