Gen1 Slip-on Exhaust

SpeedDoesntKill

2001 FZ1, Need help picking a slip on. Choosing between Leo Vince, D&D, M4, 2Brothers, and yoshimura. Currently leaning towards two brothers. 500$ Max what you guys think?

RE:

Hello.
I have a 04 FZ1. At 8.5k I installed a Carbon Fiber Yoshimura RS-3 Slip On and then Ivanized the Carbs. I am completely happy with my decision. After about 3k on the pipe, the sound started to become more deep/throaty and louder. The pipe came with a silencer which claims to drop a few HP but the sound is perfect as of now. The specs recommend to repack the pipe after 12k miles.
Good luck with your search

I have a gen 1 and wanted to put a pipe on it for a while now but could not see spending the cash on it for the return. I decided to keep the bike another season so I did a little searching. Name brand aftermarket pipes like the ones you called out start at $250.00 and hit $450 without too much trouble. I just purchased and installed a Danmoto Carbon GP. It was $80.00 plus $42.30 Shipping from their website. I know there has already been a bunch of trash talked about these pipes but Im here to tell you, it's just that trash. The pipe is well made, light weight, nice welds and mounted right up with out any issue. The Carbon fiber is thick and shiny. Its nice and loud as you would expect. What else do you want? Buy a Yosh sticker if your that kind of rider, if not, enjoy.

Back