Gen 2 FZ1 Frame and Title

Okay guys I have a Gen 2 frame and title, the frame is in excellent shape. There are a few minor scratches on it from me moving it around the shop. It has a title with it, it IS a rebuildable title. So that once you install it on your bike you just go by the Highway Patrol office and they will inspect to make sure it looks repaired and not like a damaged bike and they will issue you a Rebuilt title on it and you can get it tagged and all.

I bought this to swap onto my FZ1 that I bought that had been wrecked. The previous owner told me it had a salvage (non-rebuildable) title that could never be registered again. I had a buddy look into it and it was not that case and I got my original one re-registered and tagged and plated so no longer need this. I was hanging on it for now just to be safe but I got my new title and tag today so no longer need it.

Make me an offer on it, keep in mind shipping won't be cheap.

I am open to trades on any kind of upgrade parts for my 2013 FZ1 or will take partial trades on nice gas tank/fender, or other parts. Feel free to PM me offers/trade offers

Spencer

Okay guys I have a Gen 2 frame and title, the frame is in excellent shape. There are a few minor scratches on it from me moving it around the shop. It has a title with it, it IS a rebuildable title. So that once you install it on your bike you just go by the Highway Patrol office and they will inspect to make sure it looks repaired and not like a damaged bike and they will issue you a Rebuilt title on it and you can get it tagged and all.

I bought this to swap onto my FZ1 that I bought that had been wrecked. The previous owner told me it had a salvage (non-rebuildable) title that could never be registered again. I had a buddy look into it and it was not that case and I got my original one re-registered and tagged and plated so no longer need this. I was hanging on it for now just to be safe but I got my new title and tag today so no longer need it.

Make me an offer on it, keep in mind shipping won't be cheap.

I am open to trades on any kind of upgrade parts for my 2013 FZ1 or will take partial trades on nice gas tank/fender, or other parts. Feel free to PM me offers/trade offers

Spencer

I had a few messages asking for more info so figured I would post it up here as well, it is a 2013 Frame titled in colorado with a colorado title/receipts/etc.

Spencer

Back