FZ1 Riders Show us your baby!!

Just a Tapatalk test....

Looks like just one and they definitely are not big. That images is probably 1/3 the size it is stored on my phone. Gonna see if there are some settings that can be changed in the software.

Great looking bike Boogi! Love that G&G exhaust. Looks very good on the bike. The rear sets look good too. What brand are they? Don't recall ever seeing a set like that before.

I am not very familiar with english motorbike vocabulary. If "rear sets" are the things where the pillion passenger puts his feet on, than the rear sets are the original from stock. I have colored them black and gold. The technique used is called "pulvern" in German... perhaps "pulverize" in english!? It works similar like a laser printer where colored pulver becomes a robust color layer by heating the pulverized pieces in an oven. Hope you can understand what I try to explain :)

I am not very familiar with english motorbike vocabulary. If "rear sets" are the things where the pillion passenger puts his feet on, than the rear sets are the original from stock. I have colored them black and gold. The technique used is called "pulvern" in German... perhaps "pulverize" in english!? It works similar like a laser printer where colored pulver becomes a robust color layer by heating the pulverized pieces in an oven. Hope you can understand what I try to explain :)

I think he meant both the rider pegs and the passenger pegs. The way you colored them sounds to me like the process we call "powder coating". At least a similar process. Either way, they look great!

P.S. If that is how stock rider rear sets look in Germany, I need a link to a European factory parts dealer!

Last edited:
"powder coating" ...that's sounds good. That is probably what I meant.

Only the rear sets for the pillion passenger are powder coated original parts. The rear sets the driver/rider puts his feet on are from Gilles Tooling (Modell as31gt)

s. a. gilles.tooling - products

Hope that helps :)

Nice pics everyone. Question... how do you get rid of the gold forks and wheels? It is common to have the wheels powder coated?

Here's mine...

29boj69.jpg

Pretty standard. Previous owner did all the work. LED signal and tail lights, which are super bright and flicker... definitely seems safer than stock. Fender eliminator and bar end mirrors... though I just put the stock mirrors back on tonight... :p

Work in progress

Here is my 06 that Im working on. Had it for over 2 months now and still finding things to change and mod. Also, I figured I would show my little smoker - 75 GT750.

Introducing a few of my bikes

Honda CBR 600F4
DSC06400.jpg

Suzuki Bandit 1200s
DSC06434.jpg

HD Iron
IMG_2732-Cpia.jpg

HD Iron and Yamaha Thunderace
DSCN1086.jpg

Thunderace again
12.jpg

Busa K8 & Gixxer 1000 K2