FZ1 Riders Show us your baby!!

That FZ is pristine. I'm still looking for a good FZR1000 87-90, I've always wanted one.

They are easier to find than the 600's to be sure. It has been years since I have seen another like mine. I loved the first generation of FZR 1000, they were about as good as you could get in their day. I would only want one if it were in original condition, especially paint, The pearl white with red and black was awesome. Yamaha really does have a great history!

Just tell me that's not your personal collection of bikes....that is awesome.

Married for 21 years now without kids , so the bikes are our kids.
The GTR 1400 is for long distance touring , GSA 1200 is for dirtroad touring and the FZ1 is for work + back. The Goldwing is just a nice to have , I've done only 100 miles on it in the last 2 years.

The bike on the trailer is my nephew's CBR 400.

I've got some quads for offroad + dune riding , i'll post pics of the quads if may.

By all means!

Married for 21 years now without kids , so the bikes are our kids.
The GTR 1400 is for long distance touring , GSA 1200 is for dirtroad touring and the FZ1 is for work + back. The Goldwing is just a nice to have , I've done only 100 miles on it in the last 2 years.

The bike on the trailer is my nephew's CBR 400.

I've got some quads for offroad + dune riding , i'll post pics of the quads if may.

Absolutely! and a picture or two of the CBR 400(please), kinda rare on this side of the pond.

My bike fell below this.I am even thinking about selling the bike to get a car.
attachment.php

Look very nice, but what happened to your Rad Guards? Also what brand of Braided lines are you using on the front?

I just noticed the white zip tie on the fork tube, checking your suspension for proper set up?

Last edited:
Full blown toy hauling

That last set up is nearly as long as some of the units I hauled as a commercial trucker. :wow: Quite the rig you have there, Is the truck a diesel?

I'd love to see the tent set up now! Does it fold out on top of the trailer?

That last set up is nearly as long as some of the units I hauled as a commercial trucker. :wow: Quite the rig you have there, Is the truck a diesel?

I'd love to see the tent set up now! Does it fold out on top of the trailer?

It is the 5.7 Hemi , my rig is 22 meters long .

The tent takes me 2 min to setup

DSCF2993.jpg

Image00020.jpg

Getting there slowly but expensively!! FCE, airbox mod, flies mod,PC III, Two brothers can, K&N air filter, MRA vario screen, Titax levers, braided hoses, R&G protection all around!! investment protection, just a trip to the dyno for a custom map left to do, (for a while)

Last edited:
Sold the 03 and picked this up!

2006 Yamaha FZ1 - 3800mi - Perfect condition! PC3 - 2 Bros Exhaust - LED front - Camera mount - Steel front lines but not on yet - I just need to get rid of the fender and those big arse lights.

IMG00009-20100505-1147.jpg

IMG00010-20100505-1242.jpg

IMG00014-20100505-1254.jpg

IMG00013-20100505-1254.jpg

IMG00011-20100505-1242.jpg

Ok this is what she looks like for now, but ive got a few more mods on the way.
A belly pan and a Yoshi slip on.

After that its going to be internal stuff.

fntsow.jpg

243ls85.jpg

14c4hz9.jpg

nf0eg9.jpg

will soon have:

2jg3sr5.jpg

FZ1picture.jpg

Bought it just over a week ago. So far I've notices a few aftermarket things:
GYTR Exhaust
GYTR Handlebar and mount
Lower cowl
Zero Gravity windscreen
Genuine Yamaha aftermarket seat
Rear fender eliminator kit
Chain guard
Tank protector

Also has slider mounts, but one is bent up. It was tipped over by the previous owner with only mild damage. Scratch on crank cover, mirror and turn signal, small ding in exhaust, and small crack and scratches on fairing, and 2 small dings in the gas tank.

Maybe an aftermarket peg set, both driver and passenger, but not sure about that. Also, looks like an aftermarket rear shock.

On order is are Fieldsheer Compact Saddlebags. Next on the list is GPS mount/charger, new front tire, rear tire hugger (not sure about that yet), and sliders.

Last edited:
Back