FS: MIVV Suono Exhaust

Carbon Fiber slip on MIVV Suono exhaust from my '09 FZ1 - $280 -- plus shipping in CONUS.
Fits '06 to present according to PJ's Parts which sells them for $536 on their site.
Never been down but there's a weird little rub mark on the inside/tire side of exhaust (see pic) and the rivets, which were black, have turned bronze (but there's no damage). Tried to capture with pics, but if you're interested, I can take more.

IMG_0022_zps3bez6veh.jpg

mivv%203_zpsbjypv8wz.jpg

mivv%202_zpscwxbp1io.jpg

mivv_zpsxbl2t2zh.jpg

PM me if you're interested
PayPal Gift or Please add the 3% for their fees.
Thanks for looking ;)

Do It!

Sucks i'm in Canada :(

That pipe is the lightest slip-on of quality out there, and they don't make the full Carbon anymore, so it is rare. I can vouch for the seller, and shipping won't be much with the light weight and fairly small size. The MIVV sound awesome, I used to have a MIVV GP on my bike.

That pipe is the lightest slip-on of quality out there, and they don't make the full Carbon anymore, so it is rare. I can vouch for the seller, and shipping won't be much with the light weight and fairly small size. The MIVV sound awesome, I used to have a MIVV GP on my bike.

Well, if Lytehouse is willing to ship to Alberta, i would be interested to buy it :)

Never shipped anything to Canada, but I'd be willing to give it a go. Can any of you Canadian guys contribute your experiences? Based on the exchange rate ($0.80usd = $1Can), my asking price would be about $351 Canadian. PP looks like they handle the currency conversion for a 2.5% fee (do you guys do this some other way?), Is there any type of import tax on items going from the US to Canada?

PM sent to CalgaryFZ1 for details.

I have both shipped to and bought things from the US and as long as you use U.S.P.S. and not UPS you Don't get charged any additional taxes. Ship as used auto parts. When you use US postal service they hands off to Canada Post at the border. Just bubble wrap and keep the box as small as possible since size and weight are important factors in cost.
The online sites for the postal service have cost estimate systems once you know what size and weight your package is.

I bought my Mivv from the US and my Shoei helmet. Each arrived by Canada Post and for about $25 shipping.

Last edited:
I have both shipped to and bought things from the US and as long as you use U.S.P.S. and not UPS you Don't get charged any additional taxes. Ship as used auto parts. When you use US postal service they hands off to Canada Post at the border. Just bubble wrap and keep the box as small as possible since size and weight are important factors in cost.
The online sites for the postal service have cost estimate systems once you know what size and weight your package is.

I bought my Mivv from the US and my Shoei helmet. Each arrived by Canada Post and for about $25 shipping.

+1 on that. USPS is the only way to go. No tax.no border or broker fees. It just suckss that the CDN DOLLAR is so low

Back