FS- Lots of Gen 2 parts, Dan Moto 3D clip ons, etc.

Gen 2 front seat, excellent shape other than one small tear/nick on the back left corner. You can barely tell its there. $40 shipped

Gen 2 undertail with reflectors and license mount- $30 shipped

Gen 2 forks (complete), lower stanchions slightly bent. Good for internal parts, top caps, tubes, etc.- MAKE OFFER

Gen 2 complete front factory rear sets- the end of the shift lever is a little bent so you will need your own or another one, both out corners of the pegs have a few rub marks, the rest of it looks brand new.- MAKE OFFER

Gen 2 center stand, excellent condition- $40 shipped

2012 R1 lower triple tree/steering stem (fits FZ1 too if use clips ons)- $45 shipped

Dan Moto 3D Adjustable clip ons- used, great shape, super nice on the FZ1 they let you adjust the bars in any direction to fit you best. only took them off because I decided I like just low straight clip ons since thats what I've grown up on and have tons of sets of them lying around and figured these are much more valuable. $50 shipped (paid a little over $100 two months ago)

Gen 2 factory break light- $30 shipped

Gen 2 factory turn signal relay- Make offer

Chrome Gen 2 FZ1N mirrors (new)- $30 shipped

FZ1-N gauge fairing (the triangle piece that mounts to the speedo and sits above the headlight (new)- $15 shipped

Cobalt blue gas tank- has a small dent on either side from handle bars- $110 shipped

Factory exhaust- has a few minor scuffs- MAKE OFFER

Spencer

Back