Forum Changes

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
Admin (Dennis) has enabled the display of the member's bike type to be displayed under your avatar in each post. :yes:

Also changed was photo uploads to posts no longer require you to re-size them prior to uploading. Upload any size photo and the posting will display a reasonably sized photo as an end result if the thumbnail is clicked on within the post.

Thank you Admin! :thewave:

This is great! It was such a PITA to re size pictures....

I do still have one question though.....why does this side of the forum limit my avatars size?
Is it because my donations are made from the FZ6 side????

This is great! It was such a PITA to re size pictures....

I do still have one question though.....why does this side of the forum limit my avatars size?
Is it because my donations are made from the FZ6 side????

Good question, and where did all of my donation gold bars go to a few months ago? I had a gold star (yeah second grade, I know) and now I only have one gold bar.

@Brenda - Yes, it is because of the donations. I paid the membership on both sites and I give to this site every month via PayPal for Dennis. ;)

@Pete - The gold bars are not cumulative but per month. Thus, my old gold star went away and I get the single bar per month with my PayPal subscription. :D

Yeah, but many other forums give signature image with free membership.

Well, I guess we're one of the few? ;) As often as I am here, I feel it is worth paying a few bucks to have some added perks. I understand if members don't feel the same way though. Either way, the site is just as enjoyable and the most friendly site available. :yes:

Good question, and where did all of my donation gold bars go to a few months ago? I had a gold star (yeah second grade, I know) and now I only have one gold bar.

@Brenda - Yes, it is because of the donations. I paid the membership on both sites and I give to this site every month via PayPal for Dennis. ;)

@Pete - The gold bars are not cumulative but per month. Thus, my old gold star went away and I get the single bar per month with my PayPal subscription. :D

Maybe this helps;

Back