Definately harassment!!!

Maybe he has the hots for you? ;)

sounds like it. he's obviously intimidated by you. i bet he has a plan and knows what he's gonna say to you, but it all goes to shit when you take off your helmet. the poor bastard. like the first time when he called you sir, it was just a joke, he was trying to break the ice. i bet after he lets you go he goes back to his cruiser and slams the wheel yelling "damn it, you're so stupid!" over and over again and then shakes his head in self disgust as you ride away. then he tells himself, "i'll get her next time, she will be mine..." very creepily :sinister:. yeah, that's what i bet happened for sure. :Liar:

sounds like it. he's obviously intimidated by you. i bet he has a plan and knows what he's gonna say to you, but it all goes to shit when you take off your helmet. the poor bastard. like the first time when he called you sir, it was just a joke, he was trying to break the ice. i bet after he lets you go he goes back to his cruiser and slams the wheel yelling "damn it, you're so stupid!" over and over again and then shakes his head in self disgust as you ride away. then he tells himself, "i'll get her next time, she will be mine..." very creepily :sinister:. yeah, that's what i bet happened for sure. :Liar:

This made me lol... :)

Missy, Mike in Irving, was this a 183 going towards the airport cop....?...I see them all the time anywhere between the Beltline, 360 and Euless Main exits.... always in the mornings....its usually where i let my old fz1 stretch its legs out at....lol....pure harassment in my book....get his damn badge number next time....call it in.....sounds like there will be a next time too....

Missy, Mike in Irving, was this a 183 going towards the airport cop....?...I see them all the time anywhere between the Beltline, 360 and Euless Main exits.... always in the mornings....its usually where i let my old fz1 stretch its legs out at....lol....pure harassment in my book....get his damn badge number next time....call it in.....sounds like there will be a next time too....

No he's a Rockwall cop, sits basically anywhere between those two construction alleys on each side of the bridges.

Well, he did it again. I was on my way to work this morning, same place, he was on the service road, facing the highway. A semi blew by me doing at least 70 in a 55 mph construction zone. He saw my headlights and gunned it onto the service road doing about 70 to enter the highway and get behind me. This time I wasn't nice when I pulled my helmet off. He didn't even get a word out when I said "SON! Do you have a problem with sport bikes?" I told him I saw him on the service road, and his intention was to pull me over before he EVER saw my license plate, so please dont use that as an excuse again. Mix that with this being the 4TH time he's done this and this sure looks like harassment. He stammered a little and gave me a "well I guess I have done this to you before" comment. I asked for his name and badge number. He gave it and told me to have a nice day. HMPH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, sure sounds like he's out to get the "bikers" for no particular reason. Maybe next time he'll recognize your bike and leave you alone...lol

Catch 22 here Missy..lol...you turn him in, then he really starts watching you...don't turn him in might be better....He may have gotten the message this time....
Missy do you ride that rocket all the way from Rockwall to the Airport....dang thats a bunch a miles per week....

Lol..I was hoping it would just scare him. :)
Yup, only 3 days a week though. I drive the cage on my 4th half day, usually because I'm running errands that day since I get off early.

Well, he did it again. I was on my way to work this morning, same place, he was on the service road, facing the highway. A semi blew by me doing at least 70 in a 55 mph construction zone. He saw my headlights and gunned it onto the service road doing about 70 to enter the highway and get behind me. This time I wasn't nice when I pulled my helmet off. He didn't even get a word out when I said "SON! Do you have a problem with sport bikes?" I told him I saw him on the service road, and his intention was to pull me over before he EVER saw my license plate, so please dont use that as an excuse again. Mix that with this being the 4TH time he's done this and this sure looks like harassment. He stammered a little and gave me a "well I guess I have done this to you before" comment. I asked for his name and badge number. He gave it and told me to have a nice day. HMPH!

wow, now you've really done it missy. you just keep leading the poor man on, you tease! this proves that he is in love with you and the fact that you got his name and badge number was his plan all along... he is probably excited that you finally know his name. :blowing_kisses:

wow, now you've really done it missy. you just keep leading the poor man on, you tease! this proves that he is in love with you and the fact that you got his name and badge number was his plan all along... he is probably excited that you finally know his name. :blowing_kisses:

Lol....

Had an interesting encounter late-ish one wet evening here in Auckland, NZ recently. Cruised past a cop while doing right on 100 kph (the speed limit). I passed him a couple of lanes over in the slow lane so maybe that made him a bit suspicious - but I gradually left him behind. Then suddenly there were headlights right up behind me in the fast lane. I moved over to let him past, but he pulled in behind me for a while, then turned his flashing lights on.

It was a bit hairy stopping from 100 on the motorway, in the wet, with another car coming up in the slow lane, not being able to see the edge of the friction course and the 2" drop onto the shoulder, nor all the debris on the shoulder. I thought afterwards that I should have waited until he was in the slow lane behind me before I started slowing - next time.

Anyway, he had a look over the bike, asking where my rego. label was mounted (on the hugger) - then proceded to make the observation that "this isn't a Harley is it?" Really! Ya think! Seems the dispatcher had misheard my plate no. and told him I was unregistered. No problem - have a nice evening - on my way. So I don't know about other places, but here it seems that the checks are going on all the time even without pulling anyone over.

Harrasment? I'd never really considered it that way. If I'm not doing anything wrong, being pulled over for random checks is not really an issue. I try to be as friendly as possible - I suspect they don't get that sort of response too often.

I was mildly irritated the first time. If I'm obeying the laws set forth I expect to be free of the hazard of pulling over, especially on a dark freeway at 2 am by myself. I was BEYOND irritated the 4th time I saw the same cops mug.
I did recently read in my AMA mag that Texas attempted to get "sport bikes" classified differently from other motorcycles, so they could pass different restrictions and laws for sport bike riders. It died on the way to the floor thankfully.

Just an update, this last Sunday he followed me yet again, and today this morning pulled over a friend of mine that rides the same route I do, telling her he ran her plates and they said "canceled" but then realized he must have misread the numbers" this guy really has an envy issue with bikes. What a JERK.

I've been told by a cop that he pulls bikes over for any possible reason because such a high percentage RUN, are uninsured, unlicensed and STOLEN . Ever notice they often check the vin numbers on your frame ? Looks good on the performance reviews when it says stolen vehicle recovery.
Bikes are a high percentage gamble for cops. They know from experience
that they have a great chance to write multiple tickets and maybe recover a stolen vehicle.
They hate getting out of the car !!! They want to make it worth there time.

This is close to a direct quote from a cop.

Well, he's pulled me over 4 times, and friends a couple of others, he definitely targets bikes. He uses the same excuse every time. I've noticed now he follows me a lot because the last time I took his name and badge number. Bikes may be high percentage bets for them, but harassment is harassment. Not only are you effecting my commute time to work, but every time I have to pull off the freeway it's a safety hazard. Flat tires, debris, cars driven by drunks, anything can happen. Last time he pulled me over a semi passed me in a 55 mph construction zone doing a minimum of 70. He BLEW by me. And this guy still pulled me over. It's becoming a major issue, and I'm keeping track of car numbers so I can report him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c11Z-33PSU]Southpark Cartman respect my authority - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwcy9-2OO18"]Police and sexy girl with motorcycle ! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Living in Texas might be part of your problem........

;-)

Oh trust me, I know. I plan on going back home (Washington State) eventually, just not in a good spot to do it right now.
I lived in WA for 33 years. Got pulled over ONCE. Been in Texas 4 years, been pulled over 8 times. No tickets, just pull overs. That's messed up!!!

Back