Cracked frame

mine is a perfect crack in the dead centre of the weld running from bottom almost to the top we usally do a 40 mile round trip and go out a few times a week ,every 2-3 rides i go right over the bike and give it a wipe down every time i come home ,i dont want to think what could have happend if i wasent a cleaning nut its mad!!!!!!!!

good out come in the end yamaha uk fixed it all even tho it was a us bike i just payed for coolent and they gave me paper work say fixed in good will suprised really i think its also down to the yam garage you take it to and the condition milage ect of your bike.there is two yam garages near me one that i would not go near and i would have had very diffrent out come most lightly and the other one that is tottaly professional really helpful and how i would expect yam to act like ,ive used them before also.

do i see that right, Yamaha Knows that issue , and will help worldwide?

My frame isnt cracked and i cant see anything, but i´m a little bit freightened

no the paper work said fixed out of good will! they are not commiting to that statement the bike had 9k on the clock and the bloke was scared of it ,i modded it up and give it a good old summer riding it had never had it was like a brand new bike when i got it and i only loved it but rode it hard which it should take! hopfully i got a frame off new production line lol.

crack in frame

I didnt notice the crack in my frame until i put the bike on the trailer and pulled it down with tie downs, the rear tiedown went through the rear sub frame and pulled it backwards. With only moderate pressure the crack could be seen, letting the tiedown loose the crack would close back up and could not be seen, it was only the right hand side frame weld that had cracked.

Can anyone email me proof of Yamaha fixing there bike?
I am fighting it out with Yamaha, because my bike is 1 year out of warranty with 22, 000 miles.
They are refusing to do the complete work.
Just willing to pay for parts!
Which is not right, since they were well aware of the issue and did nothing to make the public know of the problem.

My email is:
[email protected]

Can anyone email me proof of Yamaha fixing there bike?
I am fighting it out with Yamaha, because my bike is 1 year out of warranty with 22, 000 miles.
They are refusing to do the complete work.
Just willing to pay for parts!
Which is not right, since they were well aware of the issue and did nothing to make the public know of the problem.

My email is:
[email protected]

My bike was fresh out of warranty and they only replaced the frame. I think it's the corresponding action when your bike breaks outside warranty. It's still a nice goodwill gesture to give you free parts. I'd buy another yamaha in an eyeblink because I see that I can trust the system. It's my second warranty issue. The first one was after 4 years when my fuel gauge started acting up. They replaced it on the extended warranty - free of charge as it should be during warranty

Skickat från min GT-I9295 via Tapatalk 2

Back